Intimidation - Heather x goth!reader

Requested by: KITTY-1
Setting: Shortly after TDI
-

It's a stereotype that goth people are very intimidating, but you seemed to fit that stereotype so well. You had this quiet strength that your girlfriend Heather admired, and although you didn't always agree with her way of handling things, you were there to protect her.

After Heather lost her hair from a challenge, many people attempted to mock her. At least, until they saw you there with your beautiful yet 'intimidating' dark makeup and enigmatic energy.

Leshawna stepped closer, attempting to draw a happy face in the back of Heather's head. You turned towards Leshawna, your face as emotionless as ever.

Leshawna backed away slowly then ran off, scared. You smiled, knowing you prevented Heather from further embarrassment.

Lindsay and Beth attempted to mock Heather's baldness. However, you have them one look and they ran off.

"Thanks." Heather whispered, with a rare vulnerability.

You smiled then pecked her cheek, "No problem.. But just to let you know, I hope you learned your lesson."

Heather sighed, "I did. I promise."

You wrapped your arm around Heather, continuing to send glares or icy emotionless looks to anyone who dared to insult her, as you and Heather walked along the woods together.