Selfies and shopping - Kitty x reader

Requested by: -bymblebee-
Setting: The Ridonculous race
-

The most awesome thing about the race was this; you get to take selfies and shop around the world.
You and Kitty, who was your girlfriend you met in the competition, decided to spend a fun-filled day together, exploring a mall since there was a day off.

Kitty got excited when she spotted a trendy clothing store. She tugged on your hand. "Y/N, look! They have the cutest outfits in there! Let's go check it out!"

You entered the store with Kitty by your side. The racks were filled with colorful dresses, stylish tops, and accessories.

"Ooh, Y/N, look at this dress!" Kitty exclaimed, holding up a flowy sundress with strawberry prints. "It's like it was made for me!"

You giggled and nod in agreement. "It's absolutely perfect, Kitty! You would look absolutely adorable in that."

Kitty held out the dress and her phone, "Smile!"

You both took a selfie, then continued picking out dresses.

"Hey, Y/N!" Kitty exclaimed, holding up a blue scarf. "What do you think about this? I think it would look amazing on you!"

You took the scarf from her hands and draped it around your neck, striking a pose. "I love it, Kitty! You have such great taste. Let's take a selfie to capture this moment!"

Kitty pulled out her phone, and the two of you made silly faces as the camera clicked.

As you explored more stores, Kitty's excitement continued to grow, and she couldn't resist trying on different outfits. She came out of the dressing room, modeling a cute skirt and a matching top.

"Y/N, what do you think?" Kitty asked, twirling around with a mischievous grin.

"You look.. beautiful." You gasped, feeling a blush spread across your cheeks. Kitty's heart fluttered at this.

Kitty giggled, walking closer to you. "Y/N, I had the best time today. Thank you for being the most amazing girlfriend ever."