Under the umbrella - Duncan x male!reader

Requested by: Suddenly_Gay
Setting: A lake in TDI
-

The rain fell gently above you as you stood by the lake, lost in contemplation. The worries of the day and just life in general all melt away with the rain and for a moment, you are at peace.

Suddenly, you sense a presence behind you. Before you could turn around or get up, an umbrella was above your head, shielding you from the rain. You looked up, and there's Duncan, smirking above you. 

"Thought you might need some cover," He chuckled. He steps closer, the umbrella now covering both of you. 

"Thanks," You smiled. "I didn't even notice how bad it was raining."

Duncan chuckled, "That's because you're always lost in your head. But I gotta admit, it's one of the things I love about you, Y/N."

You moved closer, closing the space between you and him. His hand found yours, and you tilted your head up to meet his gaze. The rain continued to fall around you, but within the umbrella, you might as well be the only two people in the world.

Duncan leaned down, his other hand cupping your cheek gently, thumb brushing away a raindrop. Your breath hitched, as he closed the distance. You felt his lips on yours, a kiss that's sweet and gentle, yet filled with all the unspoken words and emotions that the two of you carry. 

As you both pulled away, Duncan grinned and suggested, "Let's get out of this rain."

You nodded, squeezing his hand, and together you walked back together towards the cabins, the rain still falling.