The lady and the tramp scene - Emma x reader (The Ridonculous race)

Setting: A cafe in Paris during the Race.
This is Emma from the Ridonculous race, not the Emma from 2023 :)
-

As the sun began to set, you and Emma were sitting in a small, Italian cafe in Rome. You both were participating in the Ridonculous Race and surprisingly, Emma felt the same way about you despite her attempts to just focus on the race. Emma was already planning her next move in the competition. You admired how determined and focused she was, especially when she went on a tangent about her plans.

Soon, you and Emma's spaghettis arrived and an idea popped into your mind. You had always been a sucker for classic romantic scenes from movies and remembered the spaghetti scene from "The Lady and the Tramp." You wanted to recreate it with Emma, but you were a bit hesitant.

With a deep breath, you gathered your courage and picked up a strand of spaghetti, hoping Emma would catch on. Emma was preoccupied with her thoughts and missed the hint. However, when she finally looked up, she saw you holding a strand of spaghetti in your mouth, blushing slightly.

Emma gave you a confused look then realized that you were trying to recreate the scene from the movie. She smiled then decided to play along.

Emma picked up the other end of the spaghetti strand, then leaned closer to you. You closed your eyes, bringing your lips to hers.

When you both pulled away, Emma's smile was wider, and her eyes gleamed with affection. You giggled then asked, "So how was it?"

"I loved it." Emma admitted. "I love you."