Meditate - Bridgette x reader

Requested by: PPOPPIEE
Setting: Adulthood
-

You sat at your desk in your college dorm room, feeling overwhelmed by the stress of upcoming exams and assignments. It was difficult to focus on your studies because there was just too much going on.

"Hey, babe," Bridgette says, sticking her head into your room. "I could tell you were feeling stressed, so I thought I'd come and check on you."

You manage a weak smile, grateful for her presence. Bridgette walks over and sits down next to you, wrapping her arms around you. "I know it's tough, but you're doing great. Take a deep breath with me, okay?"

You nodded and closed your eyes as Bridgette guided you through meditation. You felt your racing thoughts start to slow. With each breath, you felt the tension easing in your body.

After a few minutes, you opened your eyes and Bridgette smiled at you. "Feeling better?"

You nodded, feeling more relaxed and centered than you have in days. "Thank you, Bridgette. I don't know what I'd do without you."

She gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Anytime, Y/N. I'm here for you, no matter what. Now, why don't we take a break and grab some fresh air? A walk on the beach might be just what you need."

You smiled, then walked with her outside the door, on the way to the beach. You knew that with her support, you can handle anything that comes your way.