Day 185

Younger Brother Elf arrived at the Royal Capital early this morning, and came to my estate. To go along with the Elven Liquor he brought as a present, he prepared several kinds of high-class dungeon liquor, as well as some rare magic metals and ores.

He may have heard from Father Elf that I'm quite the drinker, and as one would expect from the chairman of an established business, he was very well prepared. As I lead him through the foyer of my estate, we talked about business.

Beside him was a shrewd young boy, his son, and standing next to me was Kanami, who's able to enchant others with nothing more than her beauty. I smiled wryly together with Younger Brother Elf as his son absentmindedly listened to our discussion while admiring Kanami.

After our negotiations, a good number of contracts were signed. Over at our company, various types of assistance will be given to the general company ≪Parabellum≫. This includes things like trade rights and plots of land, among other things. In exchange, we'll give them the right to use our Hot Springs and supply them with raw materials from the Kuuderun Great Forest, among other things.

Honestly, I think the rights to go to the Hot Springs would've been enough. Although he tried to hide it, Younger Brother Elf was totally immersed when I accidentally revealed my new Hot Springs plans for the future. He's like a hot springs addict.

I understand his reaction since the hot springs are very comfortable, but is it fine to have such a clear response to them? I don't think so. Well, there are only a few specific locations in this world that have natural hot springs. Even so, there are quite a few places you can go to.

Then again, ≪Parabellum Hot Springs≫ has a variety of curious things in the hot water, such as bubbles and lights, which is enough to consider it a first-class hot spring.

When he was about to agree to everything for just the Hot Springs, his son stopped him as I expected. At any rate, this conversation ended up giving me information about their personalities, as well. Even though it was such a short time frame, I was able to get a rough understanding of both of their personalities.

Well, at least the contents of the contract will be followed as long as there aren't any special circumstances. When either one of us breaks the terms of the contract, we'll provide suitable compensation for the other party. With this, it looks like we'll be able to continue our good relations for the time being.

Because our negotiations had been successfully completed, I went back to remodeling the mansion. Since it looked like the Elves wanted to observe the situation, I left it to Kanami to entertain both of them. After that, the day ended without any real issues.