Day 220

Last night's feast left the corpses of drunk people lying about. Even though I mentioned corpses, they weren't dead. Most of them were brought down by the bad side-effects of their hangover. It was inevitable as we emptied several barrels of labyrinth liquor with a high percentage of alcohol. Even though it had nothing to do with me, I decided to make today a holiday.

I started off the morning by doing easy dissection work. I cut open the "Shark Head ・ Bolt Wyrm" and took out the internal organs. Dissecting in itself is not difficult because I've gotten used to it, but it still took a while due to its sheer size. Nevertheless, I completed it before noon.

After I took out any internal organs that were in its body, it took a pause from cutting up the meat. I was at a level where I was able to tell apart the fat from the flesh only by looking at it. I could easily imagine that it had the finest taste of anything I've eaten so far. However, I didn't eat anything, I only dissected it. While the internal organs that I extracted will be delicious for sure, its entire body is going to be the material for【Equip Exoskeleton】.

The external skeleton【Red Bear Beast King's Prestige】, which I obtained from the Red Bear, excelled in land combat; while the external skeleton【Jade Eagle King's Flight】, which I obtained from the Jade Eagle, excelled in aerial combat.

Because I had an exoskeleton that was superior on land and one that was superior in the air, the only thing that was left was the one for the sea.

The material from "Shark Head ・ Bolt Wyrm" was ideal for it. I immediately noticed its huge head. I leveraged my break to put on the body with【Equip Exoskeleton】and get some practice with it. The 3rd exoskeleton was fine-tuned and registered without any issues. The following information is projected in my head:

【Ability - Equip Exoskeleton】

【Entry 1: Red Bear Beast King's Prestige】

【Entry 2: Jade Eagle King's Flight】

【Entry 3: Thundershark Dragonlord's Scales successfully registered.】

【Entry 4: Empty】

【Entry 5: Empty】

【It is still possible to register 2 additional exoskeletons.】

【How many would you like to register?】

It looks like the name of the exoskeleton had become【Thundershark Dragonlord's Scales】. One of the characteristics of the exoskeleton was that it had an overall blue theme. It had a fluent form and there were few irregularities.

A countless amount of fins made out of lightning gems formed a line on the back, and there are sharp blade fins on the forearms as well. There is webbing between the fingers, and a big fin at the end of a long tail which grew from my hip region. The webbing and the back fin are support to the latter, as the tail is the main way of propulsion.

One could say the design is a compact human version of the "Shark Head ・ Bolt Wyrm". I personally like it. While I check out the touch and feel while performing various movements, I found out that there was a transformation mechanism built into the exoskeleton. During said transformation, the tail expands, and the lower part of my body becomes like a snake.

I imagine it like a lamia, which is half human, half snake. Because I can make interesting movements even on land with this shape, it looks to be amphibious. It was a very satisfying day, I obtained an excellent exoskeleton.

Starting from tomorrow, I'll put great effort in gathering more things. I am planning to challenge the【Age of the Gods】dungeons where I haven't been before. I'm looking forward to it. This time, I am going to choose a place where a mountain of ingredients can be obtained.