Day 199

Today marks the first real holiday in quite a while. Well, even if I say it's a holiday, the store is still open and everyone, including the Female Samurai, are still working. Though, because they work in shifts now, they are able to take breaks when necessary.

The same members have been passed off the charge of managing the Skeleton Spiders. While they may not be getting a day off, they are also operating on shifts, so everyone is able to have some time off. Each person is free to choose how to spend their time.

Some decided to simply train themselves as per norm while others decided to leave the Royal Capital on the Skeleton Spiders to sight-see or visit attractions in the surrounding area. There are even some people who have picked up side jobs or studying various materials.

Since it's worth mentioning, I decided on going alone to the Labyrinth City Aquarium. The purpose was to of course to challenge the【Age of the Gods Dungeon】[Aquarium Forlia] once again.

Even though last time there wasn't enough time to fully explore and I had to stop at the very first floor, I had made up my mind to come back. Now I'm determined to head down to the deepest part of this dungeon even if it takes a few days to do so.

If necessary, I can always pass instructions to Kanami through the ear cuffs. Even if something serious occurs and I'm deep within the dungeon, she'll be able to manage it, so there's nothing to worry about for the time being.

Additionally, since I had already passed off most of the bothersome and innumerable quantity of work to my subordinates, there wasn't much work that was necessary for me to complete. None of which needed my immediate attention, and thus I have found myself here.

I made sure to only give the work to those who proved themselves to be rather reliable, so I can relax as I challenge an [Age of Gods] class dungeon alone. I also take pleasure in knowing that the construction system that I set up will see progress and proceed without delay regardless if I am there or not.

Challenging the dungeon alone is the only way I can hopefully rid myself of the utter dissatisfaction caused by being only able to consume a single person of【Hero】level during the coup.

I had even had the 1st-class Water Hero meat sitting right in front of me after I had worked hard to beat him around to tenderize the meat, and I had to endure it since It was an order from the Tomboy Princess. That, and so that he could grow even stronger, but I certainly have no reason to hold back here. After all preparations were complete, I delved straight into the [Aquarium Forlia] dungeon.

Just like the ones before it, the decorations in the long and wide passageways make it seem as if it were the interior of a sacred temple. A sacred temple with the floor submerged in ankle-deep frigid water of course. Overall, the place does give off a certain majestic atmosphere that makes it feel difficult to invade as I am. The labyrinth gives off a pure and somewhat innocent feel that is almost akin to a work of art.

Alone, I slowly advance. As I progress with a semi-carefree attitude the dungeon monsters continuously come flying at me without a sound. Most of them come from the shadows in my general vicinity the moment I get close enough. Like before, the main monsters that attack me are the Iolite Elementals, which of course I knock down quite easily. They look like round blue orbs clad in running water that makes them seem comparable to a flying slime.

Well, the Iolite Elementals clearly win out in terms of danger and pure fighting power if you were trying to compare one to a slime. Not only does it have substantial movement speed and physical strength, but it also can use third rank ice magic as easy as if it were breathing.

The magic it uses is dangerous enough that the first shot it fires is likely to kill people. I catch the nucleus of the Iolite Elementals with my silver arm before it is able to do anything. The moment I pull out the blue round orb from the surrounding water, the water that is approximately 8cm in diameter, loses its binding force and falls to the ground, where it merges with the water on the floor.