Day 213

I opened the remaining treasure chests today. I will leave out the detailed explanation this time because it's irksome. In total, I received 31 items from the remaining 5 treasure chests going from【Maiden of Grief】to【Lesser Dragon Shark's Placoid Lightning Scales 】.

Though the items had different classifications, each treasure chest had at least one item such as【Gold Tin Horn Stinger・Lightning Whale】and【Water Shell Scaled Sword ・Water Scale】. They are symbolic magic items made in relation to each floor boss.

Each of the previous 5 items were strong and were a great hidden gem with their nasty abilities. From the【Lesser Dragon Shark's Placoid Lightning Scales 】I obtained a【Legendary】rank magic item which I was very pleased with, named【Lesser Lightning Dragon's Call・Shark Rope】.

【Lesser Lightning Dragon's Call・Shark Rope】was braided in three different colors: black, blue and yellow. Because of its elasticity, it could be worn as an everyday belt. In case of an emergency, it's very practical because it can become a lightning whip.

However, its real value is that, in return for a huge amount of magic power, you can summon the Shark Head ・ Bolt Wyrm – not with the dungeon specifications, but potentially strengthened by inheriting a part of the special characteristics or abilities of the user.

Though unfortunately the Shark Head ・Bolt Wyrm isn't able to display its real abilities on land. However, it'll greatly flourish in a sea battle. There's a chance to use it if you want to rage as much as you can. While I obtained a Magic Armored Medium Ship Manufacturing Kit yesterday, now might be an unnecessary time to use it.

What I understood from the conquering the dungeon, is that the contents of the treasure chests on the deeper levels are of better quality. It looks like the number of items gradually increased as well. In a way, the improvement of quality is natural.

Because the deeper you go, the more difficult it will be. There should be a difference in rewards. And the increase in quantity fits in as well. In this particular case, the chests from the 5th and 10th floor held 3 different items, the ones from the 15th and 20th held 4, 25th and 30th held 5, 35th and 40th held 6 and the 45th and 50th floor held 7. In total, I obtained 50 different items from the 10 treasure chests.

While I thought in the beginning that there might be only a few items, now that I went through the dungeon up until the end and finished it for the first time, I obtained several magic items of good quality. If that's the case, I will need to change the way I think about it. Rather, I would think such things might even be convenient, as long as I have the power to conquer the dungeon!

While I cannot say that this will probably be the same for other【Age of the Gods Dungeons】because there's a possibility they have a different mechanism, I still guess that the chances are high it's similar. To make more profit, and to confirm my assumptions, should I go further with my conquering? And so, I start planning which dungeon to conquer next.

The training in the morning was finished around the same usual time, and after that I returned to our base in the Great Forest with Kanami.

During this visit, I'd like the damage to my halberd to be repaired, but the main reason I came is to give the magic ores and plants I gathered in the dungeon to the group that stayed behind. The results of the alloy will come out slowly, so I'll expect the halberd to be further reinforced by Blacksmith. I am convinced it will surely it will beat my expectations.

Blacksmith is being trained by a dwarven blacksmith, who excels in smithing by nature. Working alongside dwarfs and Alchemist, her technique will be nurtured. But her smithing knowledge will be even deepened by being taught by a member that became a Half Smith Lord. Recently, her level and abilities rose abnormally.

The main reason that will make her able to deal daily with high-level raw ingredients such as spirit stones, might be because she's boosted by a powerful correction caused by【Consort of the ■ Demon】.

Blacksmith mentioned the interesting characteristics that the various magic metals had. It made me very anxious to see what she'd do with the halberd. Though it's not likely that it'll reach【Ancient】rank, but there's the possibility that the halberd will be strengthened enough to reach【Unique】rank.

Additionally, the spear I obtained this time – 【Cursed Four-pronged Water Spear ・Fish Fin 】 will be handled at the same time, so that my battle-style can evolve from now on. Because there'll be many more situations where I'll have to battle one-to-many after this, a style with 2 spears might be good.

By the way, I didn't mention that Redhead got the same【Consort of the ■ Demon】title, which is similar to what Alchemist and the sisters have. It boosts a lot of their skills and abilities.

The medicine Alchemist currently makes is so high-quality, that it cannot be compared to what she made before. By using the various materials from the Kuuderun Great Forest, the recovery potions had a healing power that was higher than the average value of those that were being sold. At lot of her poisons cannot be easily cured without a specific antidote and there are some that deteriorate someone's power as well.

If I sell them in the shop at the royal capital, they might be popular and give me more regular customers. By the way, recently, she sometimes devotes her so much to her studies that it becomes somewhat of a frenzy, though I find her kind of cute in such a way.

The dishes the sisters cook also improved in quality. The treatment of the subordinates became very good. In other words, for those who did not have command and followed orders, the taste changed considerably. I wonder if I'm getting the same changes that the subordinates got to their dishes. If they increases their current abilities like that, they may one day rise to up to be as good as Ririmura Enbern. Even though it's sort of a wish, it has started to become a little bit the expectation.

Fresh farm produce is being grown in the ≪Farmlands≫, which are being tended to by Dorian. On top, her massage skills have improved remarkably. The vegetables raised by Dorian are being sold in the shop in the royal capital and are very popular, while the visitors to ≪Parabellum Springs≫ have become addicted to her massages.

If they don't receive her massage at fixed intervals, their limbs start trembling, they start having small hallucinations and their willpower declines. It acts like a dangerous drug, with the ones addicted showing withdrawal symptoms. Seeing as I'm a friend of Father Elf, he decided to turn a blind eye and remain quiet about it. Like in everything in life, it's not good to overdo it.