Day 211

Last night, I didn't fly back to the Royal Capital. Instead, I spent the night at the labyrinth city ≪Aquarium≫. Because it took me a bit longer than I thought to come out of the dungeon, I decided to eat the local dishes here at the labyrinth city where the dungeon is located.

The name of the hotel I stayed in ≪Bongiorno≫. While the room had a steep price, the service and facilities were up to the standard of being ≪Aquarium≫'s leading high class hotel.

The bed linens were made with materials coming from the dungeon and provided an extraordinary sleeping comfort. Their standard room features included a refrigerator filled with soft drinks and liquor, and beautifully crafted lighting. A vase filled with rare flowers and a painting of a beautiful woman that was standing still next to a lake served as decorations. Because of the hotel's height you could overlook the surroundings, such as ≪ Aquarium ≫'s night skyline.

While you do have to be able to spend a large amount of money comfortably in order to stay here, not only royalty and nobles did. It's also a popular hotel amongst the adventurers that can conquer the deepest recesses of the dungeon.

There's an exclusive restaurant at ≪Bongiorno≫ on top, and a luxurious supper can be brought to the room if I call an employee. Since they're boasting that the menu is really delicious, it sets certain expectations.

However, with great reluctance, I decided not to eat at ≪Bongiorno≫. I walked further down the streets. They were filled with a unique liveliness because of the way they were illuminated by the street lights. I went to ≪ Aquarium ≫'s best and most famous haute cuisine restaurant: ≪Pana Cotta≫.

≪Pana Cotta≫ is a huge 5-story building, built of stone that's similar to marble. It can change in to 1 of 7 colors depending on the time of day and the temperature. The stone is called 【Rainbow Rocks】, which is mined in the dungeon. The interior design is further polished with a lot of magic items. The restaurant has a very refined atmosphere.

In order to enter the restaurant, it looks like you need to wear an appropriate evening wear. I had put on the clothes that Tomboy Princess had provided before.

It's very durable and has a smooth feel. Above all, the dress clothes boast a high elasticity and they rarely tear. It mainly consists out of 【Demon Soul Cloth】 sewn together with 【Demon Soul String】, of which they were only able to gather a small amount from the "Large Demon Silkworm". It's very comfortable. I like it because it's not just a single-use decoration.

As it's made out of scarce material and it can only be created by a specific artisans, it costs as much as building a house in the Royal Capital.

Even though I was a bit bothered by it, I decided to receive it because it was free. Now I feel it can become useful in similar settings in the future.

Putting aside the talk about clothes, if I had to give my opinion of the main dishes cooked by the kitchen staff led by Ririmura in one word: everything was simply put delicious. Ririmura Enbern is a famous, high level 【Dungeon Cook】 that uses high-quality ingredients from the dungeon.

There was roast beef that consisted of the well-tempered meat of the "Road Kill Gator". Its legs were well developed for striding, and it killed adventurers in the dungeon by running them over one by one.

When slicing the meat with a silver knife, the knife ran through without resistance, like cutting tofu. As I put a thin slice in my mouth and took a bite, my mouth was overflown with juices. The spices from the dungeon that were used to cook, enhanced the taste of the meat even more.

Their bouillabaisse looks like a jewelry box as it includes【Golden Scaled Coelacanth[1]】 and【Silver Scaled Pirarucu[2]】that were caught from the lake, as well as【Blue Armored-Tail Shrimps】.