Day 219

Even though it has been snowing since this morning, and it kept on going, Minokichi and the others reached the Royal Capital today. The skeleton centipedes were camouflaged as carriages with our group flag shown as best as possible.

The fact that I was currently waiting at the gate of the Royal Capital with the Tomboy Princess sitting on my shoulders didn't cause a big uproar, but the form of Minokichi coming through on top of his Armored Big Bear, that was as big as a house, resembled the incarnation of a Gokusotsu (TL: an evil ogre that torments the dead in hell).

They've never seen a Minotaur species before, and now they see one leading his subordinates while approaching the Royal capital from afar. If I didn't make arrangements beforehand, it would have been a serious affair, forcing them to gather the 【Heroes】 to meet them head-on. Thank god I handled this before any blood was spilled.

Minokichi had returned to the Kuuderun Great Forest through a separate route ―― along with Asue, Oniwaka, Supesei and Burasato. Now, I summoned all troupes to the Royal Capital in order to gather all my generals together.

Because I only summoned the executives and influential people to Royal Capital, they're not a high number. As for the rest that were in the Great Forest, I arranged for them to eat the ingredients I left behind.

By the way, there are 5 main kinds of ingredients I want us to eat together.

It included all bosses from Warpidron to "Lethal Dead ・ Blood Eater ・ Pochi", except for "Skull Lizard ・ War Salamander", which we've eaten before and "Aquarium ・ Ball Golem ", which no one else can aside from me because it's a golem. I've also excluded "Shark Head ・ Bolt Wyrm".

I left out Grief Charybdis and "Crimson Armed Gemineuvia" as a precaution because they look similar to humans. Because there were humans among the group members, there could have been resistance. Since I'm going to eat these 2 corpses personally later, I'll conceal their existence.

The floor bosses are enormous, so there should be more than enough quantity. I cooked the dishes together with the ingredients I gathered in the dungeon. The dishes were huge and luxurious. While it still wasn't enough because Minokichi was a big eater, everyone was laughing with satisfaction and the residence was lively all day long. Fooling around from time to time isn't bad.

【Ability learned: Parasitic Beast Injection】

【Ability learned: Beast Corpse Chastising Technique】

【Ability learned: Blood Eater Beast】