Day 210

The battle with the dungeon boss has been going on unbroken since yesterday. After a day of fighting in a location where the likelihood of drowning was very high due to the swift currents in the basin of the huge waterfall, it was settled. Even though I honestly didn't think I'd be able to graze it while my abilities were restricted, I was able to finish it off. I beat it in the following manner:

The name of the dungeon boss of【Aquarium・Forlia】was "Shark Head ・ Bolt Wyrm". It was a kind of lesser dragon. A big shot with a snake-like body of 50 meters in length and 5 meters in diameter. When it attains a size like this, it normally becomes a 【Wisdom Dragon】. But it's classified as a lesser dragon because its intellect is still low and it basically acts instinctively.

Its head closely resembles that of a shark. Its whole body is protected by a rough skin covered in dragon scales and dragon shells. A countless amount of dorsal fins made out of thunder gems are on its back. Sharp pectoral fins made out of thunder gems spread out on its side like wings. While its whole body always emits a blue light, it changes from blue to yellow when it attacks. Red aposematic lines makes this easy to understand.

A basic method of attack is a large torrent created by the fins made out of thunder gems. It basically becomes a sort of a sound attack that moves faster than on land and tears up one's body. It uses its fins for a slash attack that can even slice and cleave apart the torrents momentarily. After one would take a great deal of effort to weather through this, it would charge at high speed with its big frame.

By manipulating the water currents, it can raise itself to ultra-high swimming speeds. It demonstrated a strength that was appropriate for a dungeon boss. The best part was the fact that it could swim freely in these rapids. It wore a dignity fit for the master of the basin of the huge waterfall. Even though it was a lesser dragon, its existence rivaled that of a dragon nonetheless. The creature's status slightly exceed that of a Lord.

Though, right now, its head was sliced clean off. I rolled over its long body and sliced it in several pieces. Even though I cut off its head, it still lived for quite a while. In the end, it finally seemed to have died.

My limbs were blown off several times, half my body was shaved off and I was comparatively in a serious half-dying state. But I survived. Even though I had restricted myself, this is what happened in a【Demigod】rank dungeon. What would happen in a【God】rank one? I can't even imagine a【Great God】rank.

How long will I have to wait for those delicious dishes? I unconsciously started drooling. *slurp slurp (sfx)* I shouldn't do that. While I'm thinking about all of that...

【Floor boss [Shark Head・Bolt Wyrm] successfully eliminated.】

【"Lost God Psalms" Condition to Clear【Aquarium・Forlia】Achieved:【Solo Kill】【Fall of the Lesser Dragon】【Drowning Capture】.】

【Yatendouji assigned the Rare Skill【Ruler of Aquarium】as a bonus for a solo kill.】

【Yatendouji awarded the【Lesser Dragon Shark's Placoid Lightning Scales】as a first time subjugation bonus.】

【As a privilege to the one who captures the dungeon, the restriction on the use of the Warp Gate has been lifted.】

【Please note that only those who captured the dungeon can use the Warp Gate.】

【For Those Who Have Awakened the Psalms/The Key Figures of God's Lost Psalms, a portion of the【Demigod of Spring Water】's divine power will be granted.】

【As the collector is an important figure of a Great God, the quality of the Divine Power collected is inferior.】

【The portion of the Divine Power rejected by this rule will be turned into an object.】

【Yatendouji has obtained【Spring Water Deity's Treasured Stone Rings – Ankletorium】!!】

That's the announcement that resounds in my head. A treasure chest appears in front of me, containing a bracelet made out of 5 rings tied together with a golden chain. First of all I collected the corpse and the treasure chest and put them in my item box. After that, I try to read the information on the gem with 【Magic Item Appraisal】. When I touched it, I could feel a powerful surge of extraordinary magic.

【Name: Spring Water Deity's Treasured Stone Rings – Ankletorium】

【Category:■■/ Ornament】

【Rank:【■■■■】Rank】

【Abilities:【Ankletorium】【Five Divine Water Treasure】

【Spring Water Fountain】【Increased Abilities】

【Divine Damnation】【Divine Power Conversion】

【Subordinate Promotion】【Form Alteration】

【Unholy Penetration】【Life Force of the Five Spirits】】

【Description: Yatendouji cleared【Aquarium・Forlia】in the Lost God Psalms. The ■■■■-grade ornament was obtained because of the rejected Divine power.】

【The design of the bracelet was 5 rings tied together with a golden chain. Each ring on the bracelet is decorated with an ornament resembling a blue jewel.】

【Only Yatendouji and those he has given permission to touch this ornament are able to do so. Any person who touches it without permission will have an unimaginable disaster befall them.】

【There are some rare exceptions, but since it is ■■, destruction is fundamentally impossible.】

【Do you wish to view additional information?】

【<YES> <NO>】

This is great. It has more released abilities than Hisperiol. Does this stack with the bracelet of black silver that I already had equipped on my right arm -- 【Fury of the Haughty King – Beowulf】? If that's possible, my equipment will become even more excellent.

I thought about trying to bite it, just in case. It's hard. I don't seem to be able to eat it though. When will I be able to eat a magic item like this? I feel dissatisfied and uneasy for a moment, but I decided to return as I was tired.

It's honestly surprising that a transfer system like the warp gate exists in this world. At any rate, it's here in this【Age of the Gods dungeon】. I guess it wouldn't be a miracle if something like this transfer system existed somewhere else as well, and it's most welcome if you think about the fact that collecting items could be made easier by this.

Hrm, it took me longer than I thought to successfully capture this【Age of the Gods Dungeon】. After a long time, I'm finally outside again. Feeling the sun again after such a long time, it felt more radiant than I remembered.