Part 10

Leo and I had just arrived at his family cabin in Andorra. We hadn't met each others parents and we didn't want the pressure of Christmas on us so we decided to take a small trip before going home.

The sight of the cabin made my jaw drop. The snow covered it perfectly and I knew the inside would be just as wonderful.

"Leo this is a beautiful house." I complimented when we got inside. The living room alone was breathtaking.

"Thank you," he smiled and walked towards me. "I have so many great memories here and I can't wait to make more with you." He spoke and leaned in to kiss me.

I hummed against his lips and pulled away. I looked up at him and smiled widely.

"You wanna unpack babe?" He asked quietly and I nodded. He pulled away and went to get our bags.

"The bedroom is this way." He spoke and I followed him. It was even better than I expected. It was huge. There was a floor to ceiling window and next to it was a fireplace. I looked at Leo in shock.

"I wanna live here." I sighed and laughed. "The view is everything." I added looking out of the window and staring at the snowy mountain range outside. I was so starstruck by what I saw.

He came behind me and hugged me from the back.

"I'm so happy to be here with you." He smiled and kissed the top of my head. I leaned back into his chest an sighed contently.

"I love you." I told him and smiled to myself. I had never been so happy in relationship in my life. Leo made me feel comfortable and confident.

"I love you too," he replied and I turned around to kiss him. The kiss started off slow and passionate but got heated very quickly. Before I knew it, I was up against the window with Leo's hand wrapped around my neck gently so he could control the kiss.

He pulled away and moved his hand from my neck and kissed it, leaving hickeys as he went along. His hand landed on my breast and he squeezed it lightly.

"Leo, shouldn't we get unpacked?" I spoke breathlessly. I felt myself getting aroused but I wanted to get unpacked and before doing anything.

His hands roamed my body as I felt myself giving in to him. He pulled away and looked at my neck with a smile on his face.

"You're right," He spoke and I felt slightly disappointed. I knew I had told him one thing but i totally meant the opposite and he knew that. He just loved teasing me. "You unpack. I need to go to town to get food." He added and I nodded

"Alright," i sighed and forced a smile. He kissed me once more before leaving.

I flopped back onto the bed and lay there for a moment. How was I horny from a make out session?

I went about my day as best as I could. I unpacked our suitcases and showered while Leo was still out.

I cleaned up a bit and heard Leo open the front door. He came back with the shopping and I helped him take it into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat for dinner tonight bae?" I asked. He turned and looked at me with a smile.

"You." He spoke cheekily and I sighed. He had already got me hot and bothered before and now he was doing it again.

"No seriously," I said and he laughed.

"I really don't mind baby, as long as you're on the menu too." He responded and walked out of the kitchen and to the bedroom.

"I'm gonna shower then we can get started on dinner!" He shouted.

"Okay!" I replied. He definitely knew I was flustered by his comment. He had been teasing me for the past few hours and I wanted him so bad.