Part 15

It was bank holiday weekend meaning Leo and I didn't have work till Tuesday. We did think about going away for the long weekend but we had already been on holiday twice in the last twelve months so we thought we'd save it for summer.

We were still slumped on what to do though. Until an idea hit me.

"Leo I have an idea but you can't flake out on me." I said with low hopes.

"Shoot." He replied and averted his attention to me.

"Let's smoke." I said and his expression turned to confusion. Leo steered clear from all drugs. Even weed but I thought it would be fun.

"Babe, you know I don't do all that shit."

"It will be fun. And if you don't wanna smoke we can just do edibles. I just wanna get high to be honest." I said with a smile on my face. The expression on his face was quite the opposite.

"Edibles?! That just hits you harder." He said and placed his head in his hands.

"Oh come on it's a long weekend. You'll have time to recover. Plus I'm gonna do it either way. It would be better to do it with you." I said sweetly and it was like he was finally caving.

"Hmm I don't know." He said and that was the end of that. I didn't think I'd get him to agree anyways.

That conversation took place on Thursday night. By the next evening I had everything I needed to get high, I even got an ashtray. Luckily we were staying at Leo's apartment which had a balcony.

I showered and changed into my pyjamas which consisted of shorts and one of Leo's t shirts and stepped out onto his balcony. I took my phone out so I could play some music and I sparked up the joint. I took a long hit and leaned onto the railing of the balcony.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna get started on dinner!" I faintly heard Leo shout from inside and I yelled back.

"Okay! I'll be there soon." I responded. I turned the music up and took another hit.

"Hey where are you?" He shouted and I smiled. I stayed quiet knowing he'd find me soon and just enjoyed my blunt on the balcony.

Not even a minute later, I heard the door slide further open and a deep sigh.

"Close the door or the house will stink of weed." I said and turned to look at him. He looked down at me and shook his head jokingly. "Doesn't the river look pretty?" I asked and turned back around. His balcony over looked Canary Wharf and it looked nice at night. Just an observation.

"You're already high?" He asked and laughed as he sat down on one of the patio chairs he had out there while nodding his head along to the song playing. I wasn't high. Not yet at least.

"No I'm just admiring my view." I said and walked towards him while swaying to the music I had on. "I think this view is better though." I said looking at him and sat on his lap, straddling him. Leo smiled at me before pecking my lips softly.

I could feel my eyes getting heavier but that didn't stop me from taking another hit. Leo sat back and watched me intoxicate myself further with a smirk on his face.

"Pass me the joint," he said and held his hand out. My expression changed into one of surprise and he laughed. "What? You knew I'd give in anyway." He said and I placed the joint between his fingers.

"I did..." I responded and laughed a little as he took a long drag.

"I needed that." He said after he exhaled. "But I'm not gonna have a lot." He spoke before taking another hit and handing me the joint. I smiled down at him. I never knew someone could make smoking so attractive. I watched him closely as I took another hit of the joint, he was looking at water below his balcony so he didn't notice me staring.