Part 19

Leo and I had just finished eating our first meal after I moved in. We had both taken time off work to get everything sorted but we finished early. We had been home since Friday and we had planned to take Monday off too. I knew there was something I wanted to do but I wasn't sure if Leo would be on board.

We finished clearing up and decided to put on a movie.

"You know what would make this movie experience a little more exciting?" I asked Leo and he shook his head.

"What?" He asked and smirked.

"Weed," I said nonchalantly and he laughed.

"You have some?" He judged jokingly.

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't already have a zoot rolled," I smiled and he laughed again.

"A zoot?!" He snickered and I sighed.

"That's what the kids are calling it these days," I told him and he laughed.

"How do you know what the kids are saying these days?" He asked still laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Keep this up and you won't get any," I said and got up to get the blunt. He stopped laughing and sat back in the chair.

"I'm gonna get our jackets," he said when I got back and got up.

"Okay," I opened the door and the cold air hit me. I sat down on the patio chair and he hurried out when he saw I was in a T-shirt and joggers in this weather.

"Ava you're gonna catch a cold," he said and put my coat on my shoulders. I lit the joint and took a long puff. I put the coat on properly and took the joint from my lips. I exhaled and he sat beside me. "You looked so sexy just then," he playfully spoke and I handed him the joint.

"I'm not that easy," I told him and took another hit.

"I'm not trying anything, I just wanted to tell you," he said with sass and I smiled. I helped out the bunt for him to take and he took it from me.

I looked at him as he smoked and smiled softly. I was so happy to be with him. We were finally living together. It was something I wanted for a while.

"You know I'm just so happy right now," I said and took the blunt. He smiled and leaned closer to me.

"Me too baby," he said and kissed me gently. I pulled away and smiled softly before taking another hit. "You know if someone told me that I'd be dating you this time two years ago I would have laughed in their face," he said and I turned to look at him. "I liked you from the moment we met but I always thought you weren't interested," he elaborated and smirked.

"How could I not be interested?" I asked and took another hit.

"You were just so nonchalant with me," he shrugged and took the blunt.

"I was professional, not nonchalant. I thought I did a terrible job at hiding my interest my I guess I didn't," I said as I felt my mouth get dry. I took a sip of my water and sat back in the chair.

"The more time we spent together, the more obvious it became," he said and I laughed to myself. "Especially after we decided to sleep together," he said and I hid my face.

"All those rules were useless. I liked you since the first night we spent together," I told him and took the blunt from him. His eyes widened and I smiled.

"That long?!" He exclaimed and I nodded with a smile on my face. My eyelids vegans to feel heavy: I must have looked a fool. "Oh you're high," he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"No... I'm just feeling good," I told him and took another hit.

"I just can't believe you liked me that long before we started dating," he said and sipped the water. "So you must really like me," he said and leaned closer to me.