5 - The Papers

I had been working for Lloyd for a month. He was dodging calls from Denny and when he did take them, he was reminding Denny how good I was at hiding. I was sitting in the office Lloyd made for me when he walked in the door with some paperwork.

"I need you to sign these." Lloyd said tossing a folder on my desk. I opened it and saw divorce papers for me and Denny.

"How did you -...?" I asked.

"I have great lawyers Mavis." Lloyd said and I just sighed.

"And just how do you plan on getting these to Denny and convincing him to sign?" I asked and Lloyd sighed.

"I have it all worked out cupcake, will you please just sign the damn papers? I mean don't sign them if you still want to be married to the man." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"I need to read them over Lloyd, make sure I'm not getting fucked over here." I said and Lloyd growled at me, but it wasn't out of anger...it was something deeper inside of him.

"You think I would let someone fuck you over?" Lloyd asked leaning on the desk.

"I don't know Lloyd...would you?" I asked leaning closer to him as my lips brushed his and I felt the mustache on my upper lip as I did. It would have been so easy to give in to whatever desire, if any that I had for Lloyd right now and I could tell by the dark look in his eye, he was fighting it as well too.

"Boss." Someone said walking in the door and Lloyd kissed the tip of my nose.

"Sign the papers cupcake." Lloyd said and then turned to look at the guard.

"What?" Lloyd asked.

"Carmichael just called, he wants an update on Mavis, but he is coming here tomorrow with Suzanne." The guard said and I sighed when Lloyd looked at me.

"When should I make myself scarce?" I asked and he sighed.

"Tomorrow morning, early. I don't want you to leave the house but maybe don't hide in your room either. The castle is huge, you can find somewhere to hide, I'm sure." Lloyd said and I gave a small nod. As the guard left, I started to wring my hands and Lloyd noticed as I got up as started pacing.

"Cupcake?" Lloyd asked and I ignored him. He walked in my path as I was pacing and stopped me. I looked up at him. "What's wrong?" Lloyd asked.

"Denny is coming here Lloyd. What if I don't hide well enough? What if he finds me. He is going to kill me where I stand and then kill you for hiding me." I said and Lloyd looked at me. Lloyd gave me a smirk.

"I will not let him harm a hair on your pretty little head Mavis. Also, if you think Denny can kill me you are really sorely mistaken." Lloyd said and I sighed. I placed a hand on his cheek.

"I just don't think I'm worth the trouble and problems Lloyd, I just need to run again." I said and he shook his head and grabbed my hand from his face and held it at my side.

"I will not let you run Mavis, we will just deal with what comes tomorrow okay. Just know I will protect you from Denny." Lloyd said and I smiled. He went to walk away, and I stopped him.

"Why do you want to help me so bad? I know you said you don't hit women, but this is more than that..." I said and Lloyd groaned.

"I got all your old hospital reports Mavis. I saw all the times you were there because of him. Denny may have been an asshole even in college and I hated that he got you, but he never understood the prize he has in you, and I need to make him see that people have enough." Lloyd said. I gave a small smile.

"You know I always wanted to leave right?" I asked and he nodded.

"I do, I also know you couldn't. Denny really diminished what you used to be amazing at in training." Lloyd said and I smiled.

"Hiding and eluding everyone." I said and he nodded.

"And you get to do it tomorrow. Think you remember how?" Lloyd asked.

"I sure do. You only found me because of all of your tech." I said and he nodded.

"I did find you though." Lloyd said. I leaned into Lloyd and my front was flush against his and I placed a hand on his chest.

"Well then I guess I'll just have to try harder." I whispered and then moved away from Lloyd as I walked over to the desk, grabbed the folder of the divorce papers and headed out of the office.

Lloyd stood in the office unable to move for the moment. He wasn't sure what was happening. He always had a crush on Mavis but here she was flirting back and not even divorced. Did she feel like she had to be this way because he was hiding her? Lloyd didn't expect anything in return, not that he hadn't fantasied about her in his bed, him pounding into her, showing her what a real man can do. It was a dream Lloyd has had since college.

He shook his head and looked down at his tented pants.

"Fuck.." He grumbled but walked out of the office and into his own office to try to calm down the painful erection. Nothing was helping and all he could see was Mavis and her perfect lips against his in the office, he would throw he down on the desk. He started rubbing himself through his pants and groaned. He then couldn't take it anymore and pulled himself from him pants and started stroking, long and hard on himself. He needed the release, and he needed it now.

"Mavis...fuck you feel so good." He fantasied her riding him in the desk chair. Her perfect tits bouncing in his face, smothering him. A happy death he was willing to accept. He started pumping harder and faster loving the friction he was causing himself. Soon he felt himself seize up and he exploded into his hand.

"Fucking hell..." Lloyd growled, grabbed a tissue from the box on his desk and cleaned himself up. "That woman will be the death of me if I don't have her soon." Lloyd mumbled to himself and tried to make himself busy with work all while picturing Mavis.