35 - You Got Me

**5 YEARS LATER**

I was lying in bed beside an 8-year-old Ryder as he reading his book to me. He was in private school and reading out loud for an hour was part of his homework. My 3-year-old daughter Ruby Scout Hansen was cuddled into my side listening to her big brother read since he was reading one of her favorite stories. I looked at the doorway to his room and Lloyd was leaning against the door, he had just gotten home from a job.

"Hey..." I whispered to both kids and they both looked at the door.

"DAD!" Ryder yelled and jumped off his bed and I helped Ruby down from the bed as they ran to Lloyd.

"Ahh, home sweet home with my kiddos and my amazing wife." Lloyd said, leaning down and giving me a kiss once he reached me as he held on to both kids who jumped in his arms.

Soon after Lloyd got out of the hospital, and we were together we were married. They was no point in waiting. We got married in a small ceremony and we didn't need anything else. Just us and getting married.

"You get your man?" I asked.

"When don't I?" Lloyd asked putting the kids down.

"Ryder, can you go back to reading out loud please?" I asked and he grumbled since Lloyd was home, but he had like 10 minutes left.

"Hey, don't argue with mom, go read." Lloyd said and he grumbled the whole way back to his bed. Ruby climbed up with him and they continued to read. Lloyd wrapped me in his arms, and I smiled at him.

"Welcome home..." I said and he leaned down and passionately kissed me when he knew the kids weren't looking.

"Do we think we could get the nanny to set the kids up with dinner and I have my own dinner with you, in the bedroom..." Lloyd said and smirked at me.

"Go inform her we need her." I said, Lloyd kissed me again and walked out of the room.

I knew Lloyd was raised by a nanny, but he was willing to at least get us one as long as we were still hands-on parents. They were just around to help if Lloyd or I weren't able to help or if we wanted some special adult time.

💢 💢 💢

Lloyd was in the shower, I finished making a final check on the kids and then walked into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and smiled wickedly to myself. Lloyd and I hadn't had too much fun recently and that needed to change. I walked to the closet and put on the sexiest set of lingerie I owned and put the small silk robe on with it and some little slippers. I then walked to the mirror and took a picture of myself and sent it to Lloyd's phone so he would get it when he got out of the shower with a text message.

Mavis: I went into the tunnel. Come and find me...

I quickly walked into the tunnel and found an alcove to hide in just to wait for Lloyd and turned my flashlight off.

"Mavis..." I heard Lloyd's voice echo and I smiled. "You think you can hide from me again?" Lloyd asked and I felt my heart start to race.

"You think I made it easy for you?" I called out.

"Of course, you did cupcake, you still have your perfume on...I just have to follow the scent." Lloyd said and I laughed out loud as I moved from my alcove.

"See I knew that would throw you off my scent. I didn't wear any perfume today. I sprayed it in the tunnel to throw you off...or did I?" I asked and I heard Lloyd growl. I knew I was making him question everything. "You do know Shnookums, if I get back to the bedroom, I'm safe and I win this game of cat and mouse." I added.

"Well then I guess I just have to hunt you down and catch you." Lloyd said and I rushed down on the hallways that I knew looped back to the room. I stopped before I rounded the corner when I heard something...Lloyd was right around the corner, he was there waiting...he knew what way I would go.

I stopped breathing, holding my breath and silently moved back the way I came, making sure I didn't hear Lloyd behind me. Only he wasn't smart and was moving with heavy footsteps. I was able to hear right as he was about to catch me and I silent slid to the other side of the wall.

"A-HA!" Lloyd yelled but then growled.

"I know your close cupcake..." Lloyd said, and I didn't say anything to make a sound. I heard him walk away and I started moving back down the hall.

I made it to another alcove and just waited for a minute when I thought I heard him backtracking.

I was waiting, there was no sound, nothing. It was too quiet, and I started to get nervous.

I went to move and that's when I felt it, Lloyd's presence, right in front of me.

"Found you." Lloyd said turning on his light and I smiled at him.

"About time." I said.

Nothing else was said as Lloyd crashed his lips to mine and I moaned as he did. I noticed he was in nothing but his loafers and some sweatpants. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up against the wall.

"Lloyd, we should head to the room..." I said and he shook his head.

"No way cupcake." Lloyd said. I gasped when he reached between us and forcefully yanked my panties off to the side then quickly pushed his pants down enough to free himself. I slid down in his grip as he guided himself into me eliciting a moan from both of us.

"Lloyd..." I moaned as his lips attached to my neck as I rested my hands on his shoulders and started moving myself on him. He growled as I did. He started bucking his hips pushing me against the wall harder. He started thrusting into me hard and I cried out. Not only out of pleasure but out of pain from my back scrapping against the stone wall. The pain was also helping the pleasure aspect.

I pulled Lloyd face from my neck and passionately kissed his as I wrapped my legs around him tighter so I could take him in deeper. Lloyd growled as he felt the change and I smiled as he did. I started to clench around Lloyd, and he thrusted harder at the tightness I had enveloped around him.

"That's my good girl cupcake, grip me tight and take all of me." Lloyd said and I cried out in my release. Lloyd gave a few more hard thrusts and released deep inside of me, and I moaned as I felt him release in me.

Once we were both released Lloyd fixed his pants and the picked me up, bridal carrying me out of the tunnels and to the room. He laid us on the bed after we washed me up in the bathroom.

I placed my head on his chest as we laid in bed.

"I'm so happy we are finally here." I spoke up.

"Me too cupcake." Lloyd sighed.

"Thank you for getting shot and finally coming around." I said causing us both to laugh.

"I do what I can." Lloyd said and I looked up at him as I got up and straddled his lap and he placed his hands on my thigh.

"This may have started out as you hunting me down for Denny but it turned in to so much more." I said leaned down on him. He then wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh, I was never giving you back to Denny cupcake, you were always going to be mine. I always take what I want." Lloyd said and I smiled at him.

"Well, you got me Shnookums, I'm all yours." I said leaning in and passionately kissing him.

"Damn right cupcake." Lloyd said once we broke apart.

💢💢 THE END 💢💢