Part 1

September 1st, 1989. First day of Senior year.

I woke up at 6:30 to my alarm going off. I got up and walked towards my walk-in closet. I grabbed a red blazer, a white buttoned shirt, a black and white plaid skirt, and high socks with red, white, and black patterns. After I got dressed, I putted on some black shoes and walked towards my dressing table and brushed my hair, do my make-up, and put my red scrunchie.

I went downstairs where I saw my parents with a congrats banner and where cheering for me the moment they saw me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked as I stood in front of my parents.

"Well, it's your first day of Senior year, honey." My mom said. "We wanted to congratulate you."

"We even have a special surprise for you." My dad added.

"If it is another pony, I swear to God that I will sue you both."

That's when my older brother, Hunter, came in making a big scene like he always does.

"Oh, God." I thought.

"Well, if it isn't my baby sister's first day of Senior year!" He said as he gave me a big hug. "I'm so proud of ya!"

"Shouldn't you be at that stupid Remington college you got accepted to?" I asked as I pushed him away.

"Damn. When did you get so feisty all of a sudden, Hattie?" Hunter asked as he was messing with my hair.

"Stop messing with my hair!!! God! You're so annoying! Sigh. I'm going to school." I said as I started to walk to the front door. 

"Heather, wait!" My mom stopped me. "Have fun at school."

"Hmph!"

I walked out the door and got in my red Porsche. Hunter walked out of the house and went to talk to me.

"The fuck you want?" I asked annoyed by his presence.

"Let me give you some advice, sis. You keep acting like a bitch and you're gonna get yourself killed or worse." He said as he got real close to my face.

"Why don't you go and fuck girls that are younger than you. Hm? That's all you did in high school either ways. Fucking my middle school friends."

"You know, sis? This whole act that you put up is gonna stop when you find that special someone that you're gonna love."

"Go fuck a chainsaw." I said as I drove away and flipped him off.

I drove to my school for the past three years, Westerburg High. I parked my Porsche and got out. All the students that were outside stopped what ever they were doing and started to stare at me. I liked it. They were intimidated by me and I LOVE it. A green Jeep then arrived. It was Heather Duke, one of my friends. She parked her car next to mine and she got off.

"Hi, Heather." She said.

"Shut up, Heather!" I yelled at her face.

"S-Sorry, Heather."

I don't really dislike Duke. But she slept with my previous boyfriend, Peter Dawson, and I will never forget her for that.

"Where's Heather?" I asked.

"She's coming with Ram." Duke said.

"Ugh." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I like Heather McNamara better. She never talks back at me and is way more quieter than "slut" over here. The only thing that I don't like is that she's dating Ram Sweeney. He's a huge dick and is super slow despite being a linebacker for the football team.