Part 4

Dear Diary, I'm in the middle of a love triangle...

"Veronica. Veronica! Veronica!" Was all I could hear when I woke up.

"GAH!" I yelled as I got up. "Oh my God. Oh my God. It was just a dream."

"God, you're soaking wet." JD said as he touched my arm. "What happened?"

At first I was confused. I didn't understand why I was in JD's room. Then it hit me. We had sex last night. After I was kicked out of Ram's party, I somehow ended in his house and we had sex. And for the record, I was on the pill. I got off JD's bed and quickly started to get dressed.

"What's the rush?" JD asked.

"I have to get to Heather's house." I said as I put on my blue crop top.

"What? You told me you were done with Heather." He said as he also got off the bed.

"Yeah, and it was a sweet fantasy­ a world without Heather. A world where everyone is free. Now it's morning. I have to go and try to apologize to her." I said as I put on my combat boots.

"No." JD said as he puts on a dark grey shirt.

"Yes. She's- Still my friend, JD."

"Let me come with, then."

"Wait, really?" I said as my face started to burn.

"Yeah." JD puts his trench coat on. "For backup."

"Ok. Thank you." I said as I gave him a sweet kiss.

He smiles and I started walking out the door. I then stopped and turned to face him.

"Oh... by the way... uh... you were my first." I said as I continued walking out the door.

JD smirked and we both got in his motorbike and drove off to Chandler's house. When we arrived at her house, we entered through her backyard door and went to the kitchen.

"I know how to get my revenge on her!" I excitedly said.

"How?" JD asked.

"When Heather has a hangover, she normally drinks a Prairie Oyster to help her with that. So, I'm gonna put a phlegm globber in her Prairie Oyster and she'll never know!"

"Eh. I'm more of a no-­rust­-buildup man myself." JD said as he pulls up a drain cleaner.

"Don't be a dick. That stuff would kill her. So, Prairie Oyster. What is in that? Um, raw eggs, vinegar..." I started saying.

"Hot sauce, Worchester, salt, and pepper." JD said as he looked for a cup.

"You know your hangover cures."

"My dad trained me well."

As I put the Prairie Oyster together, I started to cough harshly.

"Will you put a lid on that!? I say, we go with big blue here." JD said.

"What are you talking about? She would never drink anything that looks like that, anyway."

"Right... We use a mug. That way, she'll have no idea what she's drinking"

I just stared at him. I believe he got the message and stopped with the drain cleaner. When I finished with the Prairie Oyster, I put it on the counter and went to look for something else. I then heard someone coming down and both me and JD hid behind the counter. We then saw Hunter enter the kitchen and open the fridge.

"Who's the guy in the underwear?" JD whispered to me.

"That's Hunter Chandler. Heather's older brother." I whispered to him back.