𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ♥︎ 18

"Emily and Stephanie... are leaving the studio."

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"What?"

"I overheard my parents talking to Emily and she was saying that they're planning on moving to Elite," Riley answered.

"No way-"

"Elite!"

"But-"

"I don't know what we're gonna do, this is really bad news," Michelle put in.

"I wouldn't've expected any less for Emily and Stephanie," Orla gritted her teeth.

"I mean, you might as well put a dagger in my heart and twist it, that is the worst thing they could possibly do," Kate sighed.

"Out of all studios, Elite? Our rival studio," Chris, too, was having a hard time digesting everything.

"We might not win Regionals now," Daniel proclaimed.

"They keep saying the wanna do stuff for the troupe, but then they leave!" Chloe shouted. "I mean, come on!"

"They're always about themselves, guys, you know that," Tiffany added.

"But I think if we talk to them, then they'll wanna come back," Michelle suggested.

"No, bad idea, Emily's not going to change her mind once she's set on something," Orla said. "So we need two new dancers, unless-"

"No, don't even say it, we are going to Regionals!" Daniel shouted.

"We're going!"

"It's out of the question!"

"The amount of stuff we've sacrificed!"

"We're going!"

"I don't care if we have to take my grandma, we are taking ten people!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"At the end of the day, I wanna win Regionals, and we can't win Regionals with eight people, we need ten," Kate said sensibly.

"We need to find a solution, okay? We wanna go to Regionals," Kate said.

"Yes," everyone answered.

"Okay, this is what we're gonna do, we're going to audition from B-Troupe," Kate said firmly.

"Yeah."

"Okay, let's-"

"They still haven't been accepted into Elite!" Eldon shouted desperately.

"The team is giving up on Emily and Stephanie way too fast."

"So we're supposed to just let them audition for Elite, go to Regionals and then beat us? No, we need to act now," Orla said.

"Okay, we'll bring two people up from B-Troupe," Kate said. "There Giselle, there's Beth, there's Charlie, Zach! Exactly, exactly."

"B-Troupe is full of amazing dancers. Not only will we find good dancers, we'll find dancers better that Emily and Stephanie," Daniel proclaimed.

"Okay, let's make it happen," Chris said.

"We gonna do this?" Kate asked. Everyone nodded. "Okay, hands in!"

"One, two, three, A-TROUPE!"

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Alright, welcome to A-Troupe auditions," Orla announced, looking around at basically all of B-Troupe, who were sprawled out all over the floor, stretching and practicing.