𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ♥︎ 20

"Okay guys, I have some news," said Eldon to the team the next morning.

"Yeah?" Everyone looked up.

"Hunter and I are gonna challenge for the Nationals solo again," Eldon smirked.

"What?" Many people in the team asked, but Hunter just  slowly walked forwards to stand beside him.

Then he said. "I accept."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
"

I swear Miss Heza hates me," Michelle ranted as she and Orla walked along. "She only gave me a C plus on that assignment and I followed all of the guidelines!"

Orla had taken a break from the studio and texted Michelle, asking if she wanted to hang out. It'd been ages since she had seen her and she wanted to catch up.

"Well, you know who doesn't hate you? Miss Kate," she answered dryly.

Everyone at the studio had been trying to get Michelle to come back, and Orla was no different.

Michelle just rolled her eyes. "I'm not coming back to dance, Orla."

"Come on, Michelle, you have to!" Orla said.

"I know she hasn't agreed to come back, but she will," Orla said with a sigh.

"How are you not bored to death with all this spare time?" She inquired.

"Well, I am bored, but like-"

"And dance is not boring, dance is not boring, dance is not boring-" Orla started slowly doing turns.

"Orla, what are you doing?" Michelle asked.

"I'm dancing!"

"Well, I'm not coming back to dance," Michelle rolled her eyes. "You can dance all you want."

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Yeah, so then he just shoved the cake in Hunter's face-" Orla laughed, recounting the story of Eldon and Huntet and the cake to Noah, who laughed. "And then-"

"Then Hunter ran at Orla and Emily and tried to cover them in cake, but didn't manage it," finished James.

Orla looked up at him. "Found one yet?"

Today's 'list mission' was to find a four leaf clover, and James had been looking for one for probably about five hours now.

"Technically, no, but I have a few suggestions," said James, taking the spare seat next to Noah. "Hey, Noah, how you doing?"

"Good," Noah laughed, as James turned to Orla.

"What about this?" He asked, holding up a nature book with a four leaf clover on the front.

"No," Orla replied boredly.

"What about this?" James asked, holding up something that looked like a four leaf clover, but Orla could see the sticky tape.

"That's just two two leaf clovers taped together," she told him.

"It's four leaves," James shrugged.

"No," Orla shook her head. She rolled her eyes at Noah, who was trying not to laugh beside James.

"I got it, what about this?" He smirked, holding out his arm, where a four leaf clover was drawn, a small black box with Orla written in it underneath.