𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ♥︎ 31

The round after duets was female solo.

So, again, Orla was in the spotlight.

And, as she learned about five minutes later, she was going against Elite.

More specifically, against Amanda.

"But I'm excited," she smirked. "Because after this round, she's gonna regret ever messing with TNS."

"And if she can win that," Kate grinned. "It's time for the semi finals."

"Okay, guys, we have like six hours until Orla has to compete for female solo," she told the team. "So..."

"Let's go to the mall!" James jumped forward, causing many to laugh.

"Okay..." everyone laughed.

"They still have to do all the duets and I'm the last solo so we all have some time to kill."

"Okay, I need to get changed but I would love to go to the mall!" Orla smiled.

"Hey, only if you promise to be here an hour before you perform!" Kate lay a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"How about I be here two hours before I perform?" Orla smirked.

"Okay, good," Kate smiled.

"Let's go!" Emily grinned, jumping forwards and linking her and Orla's arms. The team followed them out as Emily whispered in her best friend's ear. "And you so need to tell me what just happened."

Orla grinned. "I will."

She didn't notice Lucien pulling Tess aside.

Or the girl making a beeline for the group, a smirk on her face.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

After telling Emily all about what had happened with James, the whole group banded together, all walking through the mall.

"I can't believe how good LOD was," Emily said.

"I know," Riley nodded.

Orla suddenly stopped when she saw an official Absolute Dance shop at the mall. Clearly they were taking advantage of all local areas.

"Um, hey guys, I actually just wanna stop and get Noah something in this shop," she said. "Just cause he wanted a Nationals souvenir."

"I'll stay with you?" Emily suggested.

"Nah, it's fine," Orla said.

"Okay, just don't be late," Emily warned, heading off with the girls as they continued to search the mall.

Orla sighed, heading into the shop.

There were many things in there. Absolute Dance hoodies, Absolute Dance hats, Absolute Dance perfumes, Absolute Dance footballs, even Absolute Dance stickers and badges.

She eventually decided to get Noah a hoodie, and happily went to the counter and paid for it. Yes, she paid for it.

However, as she left the shop, the alarm went off.

She didn't let herself worry, it was probably just a mistake.

"Hi, excuse me, can I just check your bag real quick?" One of the shop managers came up to her.