𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ♥︎ 22

Amanda was coming back to the studio today, and a surprise party had been arranged.

Right now, West had been sent out to get Amanda to come to Studio A, and everyone else was lying it wait there, party clothes on, all very happy in anticipation.

Finally, West joined them, and then two seconds later, Amanda came through the door, carrying a whole load of costumes.

"SURPRISE!"

She got the fright of her life as everyone started to scream, rushing to her as she looked around in confusion.

"Welcome home, Amanda!" Orla shouted as she hugged the girl, giving her a chance to look around.

The whole studio was decorated, and there was a stage with balloon decorations on it in the corner, with tables that had plenty of snacks on them down the sides.

"You guys are the best!" Amanda grinned, looking round. "I love you guys!"

"Awwww!" Everyone chorused as they all piled in, hugging and grinning.

Orla was happy Amanda was home.

The family was back together again.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Quite a few people had decided they wanted to give Amanda some sort of celebration performance to welcome her back, and Eldon and Max were two of those.

They had choreographed a sort of slapstick, musical theatre routine, with canes, just sort of being silly.

Orla giggled herself crazy at it. Eldon was naturally funny, but Max, too, was very good at it, and it was enjoyable to watch.

They finished with Eldon falling back onto Max, everyone clapping for them as Kate called through the microphone. "Thank you, guys! That was incredible!"

Orla smiled as she watched Amanda hug Max and Eldon, happy that she was here and enjoying herself.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Orla was just going to fetch a drink when she heard Noah and James talking.

"It's just- it's just hard, okay, James?"

"What's hard about it? Just talk to her!"

"Oh, it's so easy, is it?"

"Yes, Noah, it i-"

"Well, I mean, you managed to make my sister fall for you, so anything's possible-!"

"Same principle, Noah-"

Orla chuckled, heading away before seeing Abi in the centre of the dancefloor, some of the A-Troupe girls talking to her.

She smiled.

Something tells me it wasn't Noah who invited her, though.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Come on, let's dance."

Orla giggled slightly as a relatively slow song came on and James slid over to her, outstretching his hand.

She played a bit with him, though, shaking her head. "Nah, not really feeling it."

James raised his eyebrows. "Wha-"

"Just kidding, James!" Orla smiled, taking his hand and letting him pull her up, leading her to the floor as they spun and swayed, wrapped up in their love for each other.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Eldon, James and Orla were just cracking jokes and laughing at a table when Noah ran up to them. "James! James! I need your help right now!"