𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ♥︎ 6

The next morning, everyone was just chilling, warming up in the studio, when Miss Kate came out the office. "Hey, guys. I just wanted to let you know that I have submitted all of your names to the Nationals Board."

Everyone started to cheer.

"So that means there's no more auditions, no more substitutions, this is the team going to Nationals," Kate smiled to the team.

"Whoo!" Orla grinned.

"It's just another step closer," she smiled.

As Kate headed away back into the office, Orla hugged James. "We're in! We're going!"

"Yeah, it's gre-"

"Right, start with the blue one, Minnow, please."

"Absolutely, Zoltan."

Orla didn't know what was going on, but next second, these two men were walking into Studio A, one with a tape measure in hand, which he used to measure Eldon.

Orla snorted.

"What is going on right now?" She asked.

"She's like a caterpillar, Sir, with your help, she can be a butterfly," the guy moved onto Michelle.

"Who are you?" Emily and Orla demanded at the same time.

"Oh, are you two the mouthpieces of this group, then?" The other man asked. "Is that what this is? You're quite cheeky, you know!"

"I have no objections to being called a mouthpiece, but... get that measuring tape away from me," Emily said.

"I know your type, but believe me, you're asking the wrong questions, it's not who I am, it's when I am, and when am I, Minnow?" He asked the man next to him.

"Right now," he answered.

"Right now!"

Orla watched as James started to laugh and instantly, the man was on him.

"Something funny okay here? Hey, sweatpants, is that it?" He asked. "Let me guess, you're one of those 'don't even worry about it' types, right? Don't even worry about it! Don't even worry about it!"

"Don't even worry about it," the smaller guy added.

Orla was hysterical next to him.

"That guy just nailed James' personality to a T!" She giggled. "How does he know that? He must be psychic."

"Don't worry, kids, today is a good day," the guy finished, standing, almost posing, in the centre of the group. "Today is the day that's going to change the rest of your days."

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Okay, everyone, I would love to introduce you to Zoltan," Miss Kate eventually came out of the office and told the dancers what was up, saying that these two, Zoltan and Minnow, were fashion designers.

"I hired Zoltan and Minnow because they are fabulous designers and I think it's about time that The Next Step had our own uniforms," Kate smiled.

"Okay, so they are here to design uniforms for The Next-"

"Thank you! Thank you, for that spirited introduction! Minnow, if you please," Zoltan raised his voice.

"It's Zoltan's time," Minnow told Miss Kate, gently urging her out of the 'spotlight'. The team frowned.

"Right, I am Zoltan, thank you for your attention, please," Zoltan said. "What you see before you is my designs."