𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ♥︎ 8

"Alright, you guys, listen up!" Kate called the team in the next morning. "I have a letter from the Internationals board."

"At Internationals you get bits and pieces of information at different times, and the purpose of that is to really test the studios and their ability to deal with ever changing situations."

"At Internationals, you have to work as a team, but you won't get far without a leader," Kate read out. "Declare your caption, and you'll be one step closer to Miami."

"Okay," Eldon nodded as he and everyone else pointed to Orla, who stood beside him.

"Well, that's easy," Chloe laughed.

"Orla!" West declared.

"Wait, wait, guys! What about me? I wanna chance to be dance captain!"

The studio went silent as everyone looked to Shantel, who had just spoken.

Kate looked between the girls.

"I'm getting mad deja vu," Eldon murmured to Orla, who laughed. She knew what he was talking about. Two years ago, when Emily faced Orla for dance captain.

"Alright, this is what we'll do," said Kate. "Shantel, you'll choreograph a trio. Orla, you'll choreograph a trio, those two trios will compete against each other and the winning dance will determine the dance captain.

"Okay," Orla smirked.

"I'm not surprised that Shantel wants to challenge Orla for dance captain, but she has a lot of nerve," Giselle shook her head.

Orla scoffed. "This is not gonna go over well."

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Right, Orla, your trio is going to be hip hop, Shantel, yours will be contemporary," Kate announced. "Now, who would like to be on the contemporary team?"

Noah shrugged. "I'll do it."

"I wanna be on the contemporary team because I don't want anyone saying that I'm being biased towards my sister, and if I'm on the opposite team, no one will," Noah shrugged.

"Some brother you are," Orla muttered as a joke, with a smile shining through. Noah smiled back at her.

Finally, it was decided that Noah, West and Thalia would do contemporary, and Eldon, Max and Chloe would do hip hop. Michelle and Kate would judge.

"Right, Shantel, you get Studio A, Orla, you get the music room," Kate smiled. "Let's do it!"

"More deja vu," Eldon said as they left.

Orla laughed. "Let's just hope that no one tanks my routine this time."

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Right," Orla said, as they got to the music room. "What do you want to start with?"

"I think we should start with pirouettes," said Chloe immediately.  "That would be so fantastic-"

"Okay, okay, I get what you're saying, but this is a hip hop routine," Eldon cut in. "We have to-"

"It would be better to start with something that isn't just bam, bam, bam, y'know-?"