The Talk

Word Count: 1,659

Originally Finished: 08/28/2022

Rating: General

Warnings: N/A

Characters: Amity Blight, Luz Noceda, Hunter, Willow Park, Gus Porter

Relationships: Luz Noceda/Amity Blight, Hunter/Willow Park, Luz Noceda & Amity Blight & Willow Park & Hunter & Gus Porter

Other Tags: Fluff

Summary: While everyone is relaxing at Luz's place, the Hexsquad finds out Hunter, while living in the castle, was never given the talk or learned about romance.

Amity, Hunter, Gus, and Willow were all sitting in the living room, watching the news so they could learn more about human culture. The channel was currently covering laws about education and such when the anchor started talking about controversy of Sex-Ed in school.

Amity and Willow were fine, if not a bit uncomfortable, Gus thought it was funny, but Hunter was just confused. When there was a commercial break, he turned to face his friends.

"Hey guys. What's sex-ed?" He innocently asked.

Willow practically spat out her drink and Gus started laughing wildly.

"Did...did I say something wrong?"

"Sex-ed. Sex education? Back at Hexside we got it in, like, 5th grade. You didn't?" Amity asked, being the only one about to string a sentence together.

"No. I never got that back at the castle."

"Dude! You're 16! I'm the youngest here and still got those classes." Gus exclaimed.

"Nobody in the Emperor's coven gave you the talk?" Willow asked.

"The...what?"

"Oh my Titan one of my best friends never got the talk." Gus cackled.

"What are you guy laughing about?" Luz asked, poking her head into the living room from the kitchen.

"Apparently Hunter was never taught anything about sex-ed." Amity shrugged.

This left Luz stunned and she silently walked in and sat on the floor.

"So, um, what do you know? About sex, relationships, and stuff like that? Like, you know the basics about reproduction, right?" Luz awkwardly questioned.

"I mean, I know how reproduction happens. I'm not clueless. I was taught all of that in my biology lessons I got from my tutors. But I never got 'the talk' or whatever, I don't think. You guys know my u- I mean, Belos. It makes sense he has a whole don't ask, don't tell policy."

Everyone just stared at him, concerned on how the leader of a coven never got the talk.

"But I do know some things!" Hunter tried to cover, "The scouts can get really crude sometimes."

"I don't doubt it. With scouts visiting the factory when my parents wre working with Belos, I got a good look at what they talk about when they have nothing to do." Amity chuckled.

The group went into an awkward silence, not really knowing how to continue the conversation.

After a minute or two, Gus raised his hand.

"As the youngest in the room, I feel like I have the right to say I'm not doing this." Gus plainly said.

"Okay, that works." Luz agreed, "I can't do this because I bet the education I got was a lot worse than the one you guys got. Actually, I don't even know if witch and human reproduction works the same way! So, Amity, Willow. This one is on you."