26 dollars

Haerin Kang a not so bright 22 year old Architecture student from Hanyang University.

When Haerin was 12 years old her dad died due to heart attack leaving all the debt to her mom, at the age of 16 her mom abandoned her for unknown reason, Haerin went home from school and saw a nice meal in their small dining table with a sorry letter and telling Haerin that the loan shark won't go after her anymore, her mom also told Haerin not to look for her but hey her mom gave Haerin a few dollars and dozen of sorry in her letter that made Haerin laughed and cry at the same time.

Haerin got mad, she cried for 17 hours, pack her things and went to Seoul with few dollars in her hand to look for a job.

Haerin started from scratch, working 3 job while going to school with no joke, she's not that bright so she need to work harder in everything. Now she's 22 living a small apartment with a single bed few cooking stuff, simple clothes, an old laptop who always rest every 2 hours for 10 minutes, second hand books and very very very old camera.

Haerin don't watch television, she doesn't even know new artists, idols she doesn't care about that at all for her it's a total waste of time, she needs to earn money and that's all that matter so she can survive college.

-

7/24 Convenience Store

"That will be 14 dollars." Haerin said and start to put the chips in the bag.

"Don't you know me?" The girl asked.

Haerin twitch her eyebrows "You from University? Or Supermarket where I work? Or you from PUB-in where I also work?"

"You seriously don't know me?"

Haerin sigh. "No, that would be 14 dollars."

The tall girl just smile and gave Haerin 20 bucks. "Keep the change."

Haerin smiled, of course she loves tip.

"Thank you, have a nice night."

-

NEW JEAN'S VAN

"I think I have a new favourite convenience store now."

"Why Hyein?"

"The girl inside doesn't even know me, I was so ready to give an autograph but she just ask me to pay. I guess she doesn't know anyone of us."

"Really? She just ignored you?"

"Yeah Kazuha unnie, she just did. I cannot believe it either."

"Hey Unnie where you going?" Hyein asked when she saw her favourite unnie is opening the van.

"Let me try if that girl doesn't know me too." Danielle winked at them and get inside the store.

-

"That would be 26 dollars."

"Can you pay that for me?" Danielle smiled like she's endorsing some toothpaste brand.

Haerin twitch her eyebrows "You kidding me? That's 26 dollars."

"Pay it for me." Again, Danielle smiled and bit her lower lip trying to flirt with Haerin.

"I ain't paying your shit Ms. THAT'S 26 DOLLARS."

"Don't you know me?"

Haerin sighs, why everyone is asking who they are. "Does my face looks like I care who you are? 26 dollars!"

"Are you sure you don't know me?" Danielle now is getting annoyed.

"I don't. Again it's 26 fucking dollars."

"Don't you have television at home? Smartphone? iPhone, Samsung, LG?"

"Are you gonna pay or not?" Haerin said in high voice.

"Are you yelling at me?!" Danielle twitch her eyebrows while looking at this annoying cashier.

"I'm not, I'm asking you to pay! Don't you have money? Look Ms whoever you are I have so many things to do, all you just need to do is pay get your food and leave."

Danielle's eyes widened "Now you think I don't have money?" Danielle get her money on her purse and gave to Haerin. "I can even buy this store!"

"Alright, I received 30 dollars."

Danielle's blood is now boiling, this cocky tall brunette girl doesn't know her? She's fucking Danielle Marsh, a member of New Jeans group, she have hundreds of endorsement, commercial, their album is sold out they have world tour and this girl in front of her doesn't know her?

"Here's your change, have a nice night." Haerin handed her the plastic bag.

Danielle looked at her for the last time and walk towards the door but this brunette girl said something that almost hit her limit.

"I thought you can even buy this store, but you can't even give me a a tip."

That's it! Danielle get her purse again and get a 100 dollar bill and throw it to Haerin.

"Have a good meal asshole!" She yelled and leave the store.

"Thanks Ms. Whoever you are!" Haerin yelled back.

"Wow she is really rich giving me 100 dollars, I guess I could have a good meal for a week." Haerin smiled and put the money in her pocket.

-

NJ's Van

When Danielle went inside the van she's trying to calm herself not to scream because of anger.

"You okay?" Eunchae asked.

"Yeah, tell our driver to get us home as fast as he could before I burn that store and that tall brunette inside."

Hyein smiled "Pay up" she whispered to Minji.

Minji just shakes her head and gave Hyein 50 dollars.

"Told you, that brunette doesn't know us." she whisper to Minji.

Kazuha and Eunchae just simply smile while looking at Danielle who is really pissed at the moment because of a certain brunette who works in the convenience store.

-x-

Okay so, I did some changes in the NJ's members like adding Kazuha and Eunchae. There will be 5 members in NJ :- Minji > Kazuha > Danielle > Hyein > Eunchae. The format is like this eldest to youngest. Hope so you did enjoyed the first chapter.