Rolex

The next day.

Danielle woke up because of a door knock, she saw Haerin peacefully sleeping she decided to open the door she put a mask and saw Brandon outside, holding a paper bag.

"Oh, Happy Christmas Ms. Marsh, this is for Ms. Haerin, our gifts for her." Brandon handed the paper bags and left when Danielle told him that Haerin was still sleeping.

Curious, Danielle check the paper bags, the one contain two gifts and the other paper bag have one box inside but the gift wrapper looks pretty expensive. She went back to bed and kiss Haerin's cheek, she's going to pack their clothes for her surprise to Haerin.

-

HAERIN

Haerin waking up with a smile on her face when she felt Danielle kissing her nonstop and she smell a good food too.

"Wake up sleepy head, Happy Christmas!" Danielle said still kissing Haerin.

"Happy Christmas baby!" Haerin sat up and cupped Danielle's face. "Can we open the gifts now?"

Danielle peck Haerin's lip, "Go on open your gifts, Brandon came here, he gave a gifts from Ms. Dara."

"Oh really? I have gift for them too, it's in the closet."

"Just give it to them in your enrolment."

"Okay, sit here with me, let's open our gifts." Haerin said excitedly.

Haerin open Minji's gift it was backpack that contain storage for her drawings and drawing tube for her blue prints. "Look Jihye, it's so cute." Haerin said while checking the bag.

Danielle just smile and continue capturing the moments, she'll open her gifts later she just wanted to watch Haerin getting excited.

Chaeryoung's gift was expensive drawing tools, pencils and another colouring materials for her drawing subjects in school.

NingNing's gift was socks and baseball cap.

Hanni's gift was an very expensive pro drawing pen tablet, display graphic dual monitor.

"Oh... Jihye look." Haerin said excitedly "I can draw in my computer too!"

"That's great baby, make sure to thank them okay?" Really Hanni step up her game by giving Haerin a gift she'll surely like.

This time, Haerin open her gift from her boys, Kai gave her a new sweat pants, Soobin gave her cardigans, Beomgyu gave hoodies, that's totally her style, and Yeonjun...

Haerin closed the box immediately after she saw what's inside.

"Why? What's inside?" Danielle asked curiously.

"Nothing." Haerin gulped.

"What's in the letter?" Danielle trying to get the small paper from Haerin but her girlfriend eat it.

"HAERIN!"

"Yeonjun said it's eatable." She explained.

Danielle trying not to laugh she knows Haerin was lying maybe Yeonjun's gift was a bit embarrassing that Haerin doesn't want to tell her what's inside.

"So what's the taste of it?"

"Disgusting." Haerin get Yeonjun's gift, she went to the sink to spit the paper.

Danielle laughed so hard seeing Haerin's face, she's really curious what's inside the box.

After spitting the paper, Haerin put the gift in her closet so Danielle won't see what's inside.