Pervert

DAERIN

Danielle arrived in Haerin's place and saw Haerin fixing a mini Christmas tree but her cats is messing with her creation.

"No Hiu, don't eat the Christmas ball." Haerin said and get it from Hiu.

"Hello." Danielle said to Haerin, she put the food and a big paper bag in Haerin's table.

"Aren't you going to Australia?" Haerin asked but not looking at Danielle.

"Baby..." Danielle sit with Haerin in the bed. "About last night, I'm so sorry." Danielle holding Haerin's hand.

Haerin didn't say a word and remove Danielle's hand and continue fixing the small Christmas tree.

"Baby please, I'm really sorry." Danielle now back hugging Haerin.

"I can't believe you Jihye, doubting me. That's absurd, all I do is wait for you, go to my work and you'll tell me I'm cheating you? The worst you thought I was cheating with Hanni." Haerin said coldly.

"I know, I was wrong, I got jealous baby, I'm really sorry forgive me please." Danielle started to cry. Haerin is really cold towards her, this never happen before, Haerin gets mad but not like this.

Haerin didn't say anything, she continue putting the decorations in her mini Christmas Tree.

Danielle and Haerin stayed like that for an hour, Danielle keep hugging Haerin, while the younger girl finish decorating her Christmas tree when they heard a knock that made Danielle broke the hug and went to cover her face using Haerin's pillow.

When Haerin open the door it was AESPA'S Manager.

"Hello, I was on my way home but NingNing and Hanni told me to drop these here last night but I got busy." Manager Oppa gave Haerin a box of gifts.

"Thank you so much, wait." Haerin said and also get a paper bag in the closet and gave it to him. "Can you gave these to them too?"

"Of course, Hanni and NingNing's house is along the way I can drop this. Happy Christmas Ms. Haerin!"

When Haerin came back to bed Danielle again hug her tight. "Who's that?" She asked sweetly.

"Aespa's Manager." Haerin plainly said.

Danielle nod and continue to hug Haerin. "Baby notice me." Danielle said sweetly again, rubbing Haerin's tummy.

Haerin smiled good thing Danielle didn't see that, she's not mad anymore.

"Baby please... Cuddle with me already, I'm sorry, we still need to cook." Danielle again plead trying to be cute, she's already thinking of Eunchae and Hyein's suggestion.

Haerin smiled, she likes cooking with Danielle.

Danielle this time face Haerin and cupped her face she kiss Haerin's lip nonstop. But still no reaction from Haerin.

Danielle pouted she's about to cry again. "Baby notice me, don't you love me anymore?"

This time Haerin smiled and peck Danielle's lips. "I love you so much, will you doubting me again?"

"No! I'm so sorry, I won't doubt your love again. I'm so sorry baby." Danielle hugged her tight and cried in Haerin's chest.

"You're forgiven, but please stop crying." Haerin wiped Danielle's tears and place a small kisses in her face "Stop crying now. I love you very much. I will never cheat on you, Hanni and I are just friends that's all."

Danielle nod. "Yes, I'm sorry I just got jealous and think differently."

"It's alright baby, I love you so much Jihye, I will never cheat on you, I promise you that."