Book

PARTY

Haerin is having a blast in Alpha Beta Omega party everyone is enjoying every bit of it, not minding they still have classes tomorrow. Hanni, NingNing, Chaeryoung and Minji is having the best night of their life drinking and dancing not thinking about their idol life, Haerin's friends saw the idols they were shocked at first but being nice they help the girls so they can enjoy the night they gave them face paint to covered their face along with Jungkook and Jackson the crowd saw Alpha Beta Omega putting face paint in their faces thinking it was cool they did the same, Jungkook meeting Haerin is like his dream come true they talk a little bit and dance along with everybody.

Indeed the after party was really a success different students from different colleges, different liquor and food, another great party by Alpha Beta Omega.

Haerin messaged Danielle that she's having fun, Danielle told Haerin to stop messaging her first to enjoy the party. Haerin agreed cause the signal connection kinda sucks too.

Avril Lavigne's song What The Hell start hyping the whole crowd, Hanni liking the song she get her phone to start recording herself singing while hugging Haerin and Hanni's head was leaning in Haerin's chest but Haerin having fun, she hugged Hanni tightly and dance with her that made Hanni smile seductively but Minji saw Hanni so she grab Haerin and do the same, Chaeryoung waited for another chorus and grab Haerin as well.

-

3AM

"Thank you so much!" The girls said to Haerin and her friends.

"Thank you for coming really!" Haerin said to them and hug the girl one by one.

"Anything for you!" Hanni kissed Haerin near the tip of her lip again that made the boys open their mouth.

Haerin smiled she gave Hanni another hug and kissed the top of her head. "Drive safe alright?"

"I will!" Hanni went inside her car along with the girls, they wave to Haerin before Hanni start her car.

"Is it just me or Hanni Pham looks likes she likes you?" Kai asked.

"I saw that too!" Beom said while opening the door of his car.

"She's always like that she's sweet" Haerin respond and still eyeing Hanni's car.

"Looks like you have a soft spot for that girl, I don't even wanna know how you met her." Yeonjun laughed and went inside the car.

"Hop in Hae, we're going to give you a ride home." Soobin said to her while tapping the hood of the car.

"Alright."

But before going home Beom went to Hanyang good thing they bribe the security and went to field.

"We told you if you won we're going to run naked in the field right?" Beom said while removing his clothes.

"We are man of honours and we always keep our promise." Yeonjun added.

Haerin started to laughed when her friends is now fully naked but covering their dicks with both hands. They started to run along the field but Haerin being playfully when the four boys was bit far she get all the clothes and run as fast as she could to the car and drive leaving her friends completely naked and running after her.

Haerin laughed so hard seeing them running but being a good friend she is, she stopped the car after driving at least 2 kilometres.

"Fuck you Haerin" The four guys said at the same time that made Haerin laughed even more.

-

HAERIN'S APARTMENT

Haerin went inside her apartment humming Avril Lavigne's complicated.