Flunk

LONDON

"Oh gosh Jihye, I'm so happy and sad at the same time cause we're going back to Korean next two days." Haerin said and pull Danielle closer to her body.

"We'll travel again okay? But tomorrow I'll go out with Karina okay? Just in the morning cause the next day they'll be heading to Las Vegas for their next concert." Danielle said and she kissed Haerin's jaw, chin and neck. Her entire stay with Haerin composed of hugs, kiss, making love, talking about their future, funny moments and cheering her girlfriend in the festival and Danielle couldn't asked for more she's very happy spending her free time with Haerin, she really doesn't want to hangout with Karina but that girl is keep on pestering her for a simple shopping and hangout.

"Okay baby, Hanni and NingNing also asked me to go with them, I kinda told Hanni about me not having a schedule for tomorrow and she told me that you'll spend time with Karina."

Danielle rolled her eyes hearing Hanni's name, that girl is really testing her. "Okay, make sure you go with NingNing too."

"I will. I already asked Ms. Dara and she said I can go she's going to shop too."

"Fine, have fun okay? I'll see you in the afternoon. I love you so much Haerin."

"I love you too Jihye." Haerin buried her face in Danielle's neck smelling every inch of her while her hand is roaming Danielle's body.

"Haerin no, control yourself." Danielle said and put Haerin's hand to her waist.

Haerin pouted, "I want you."

"Oh my God, I think I spoiled you too much." Danielle said and kissed Haerin's head. "Stop watching porn."

"I am not watching porn!" Haerin hissed.

"Don't lie I saw your search history in your phone really huh xhamster.com" Danielle teased her.

"Oh it a virus." Haerin explain but she pouted and turn her glance to the table but still hugging Danielle.

"Oh really? The virus really paused the video right? 27 minutes and 29 second, amazing baby." Danielle laughed and kiss Haerin's head nonstop.

"Magic" Haerin said and laughed with Danielle.

"Why are you watching that?"

"Oh, just checking thing." Haerin said and blushed terribly.

"What do you mean?" Danielle continue teasing and this time she cupped Haerin's face while the taller girl is on the top of her.

"Do you want me to demonstrate it?" Haerin asked playfully and start grinding her lower bottom to Danielle.

"Shit." Danielle said and hold Haerin's shoulder. "What a spoiled girlfriend you are." Danielle rolled her eyes on Haerin when her girlfriend is now going down on her.

What a long night again.

The next day.

"I'll go first" Danielle said and kissed Haerin's lip.

"I'll see you later, I love you." Haerin kissed back.

"I love you too."

Danielle and Karina having a breakfast talking about Jeno, and some other stuff. Karina wants to ask about Haerin but she's afraid that she might say something that will make Danielle put in the bad mood so they just talk about something else and shop new clothes.

-

HaerinXHanni

"I thought NingNing will go with us?" Haerin asked while eating crepe that Hanni bought for her.