Friend

DECEMBER 23.

Haerin update Danielle that she's going to AESPA's concert, Danielle wanted to tell Haerin don't go but she remember that she promised Karina that she's going and Min Hee Jin let them watch, telling them to relax a bit coz they can't shoot anyway it's raining hard. She can't even see Haerin but she's going to a concert that made Danielle feel more guilt in her heart, Haerin always waiting for her promise that she's going to eat dinner with her or sleep with her but none of them came true.

-

TXT & HAERIN

"Day by day your choice of clothes is getting better, actually better is not the right term to describe it." Yeonjun said to Haerin when she arrived in the parking lot.

"Thanks Jun!"

"Wear your coat first Hae, it's cold you might get colds again." Beom said and open the door for her.

"Thanks! Let's go now! I wanna see Hanni already." Haerin said excitedly.

Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Kai and Soobin look at each other.

"We have Hanni's head band ribbon for our forehead later." Beom said and show it to Haerin.

"Cute. I'm going to wear this the entire concert. I have light stick, I'm going to cheer for Hanni loud."

"Wow Haerin, you sounds like Hanni's girlfriend right now."

"Oh, speaking of girlfriend." Haerin get her phone and message Danielle. "Let's go now!!!"

-

CONCERT

Danielle smiled when she saw Haerin, good thing their seat is on 3rd row while Haerin and her friends in 1st row she can see Haerin clearly. Itzy's, Chaeryoung, Ryujin, Lia and Yuna is also present in the concert sitting in the second row. They have the best seat, they can see the stage clearly.

Haerin is so cute, even Minji is checking on Haerin talking or bickering to Yeonjun. Minji even said that maybe Haerin said something stupid again that made Yeonjun laughed like that, Chaeryoung heard it and gave Minji a fist bump. Haerin never look at them, she doesn't want anyone notice her looking at Danielle and her friends so the cat eyed girl just gave them a message. Haerin also saw Brandon and Dara not do far from them and gave them a smile.

-

AESPA

"Kazuha's here." Maeng said to Winter. That made Hanni and others look at them.

"Actually all of the NJ and your friends from Itzy and also your friend Haerin is also there Hanni."

Hanni smiled, she knows that, Haerin send her a photo along with her friends with Hanni headband in their foreheads.

"So Danielle is there too?" Karina asked.

"Yeah, be ready, shows start in 5 minutes!"

The girls nod and went to their places.

"Ning.." Hanni called NingNing.

"Yeah?"

"Can we switch our solo? Can I go last?"

"Huh? Okay unnie that's fine with me."

"Thanks Ning!" Hanni said and approach their manager and said something, she even gave their manager a Bunny face so she can't say no.

"Fine, make sure this will be a hit or else SM is going to kill us both."

Curious, NingNing looked at Hanni asking for explanation but Hanni just winked.