Meow

NewJean's Dorm

After a day of cuddling with Haerin, Danielle went home and start packing for their concert in Bangkok for two days, tomorrow they will have radio guesting before heading to Thailand. Also, good thing Minji knock on her door to borrow something, she told her that Haerin know already who they are and just pass the message to Hanni and Chaeryoung. Minji didn't ask how Haerin knew, she have a hunch that there's something going on between Haerin and Danielle, she saw Danielle's clothes loads of cats fur and one time Minji smell Haerin's perfume when Danielle came back from her 'parents home', she also saw Danielle wearing Haerin's hoodie on their way to airport but Minji was afraid to ask because she doesn't want to hear that Haerin is dating her member.

11:40PM

"Don't we have ramyeon in this house?" Eunchae said when she open the room of Kazuha, good thing she's still awake or else Eunchae will be drag outside with a kick.

"I'm hungry too, and this weather is killing me, wanna go out and buy?"

"Sure, let me put my coat." Eunchae said to Kazuha.

Eunchae was about to enter her room when she saw Danielle in the kitchen getting hot water.

"Why are you still up?" She asked.

"I'm hungry, I thought we have noodles."

"Me and Kazuha will go out to eat in the convenience store, wanna join us? Oh gosh, of course you do!" Eunchae said and went inside her room to change leaving Danielle who's very red right now.

-

7/24

"Jihye!" Haerin yelled when she saw Danielle getting inside.

"Why is your voice like that?" Danielle said and check Haerin immediately that she forgot that Eunchae and Kazuha is with her.

"Why are you so red?" Danielle asked and check Haerin. "You were okay when we part ways a while ago."

"And why are you not wearing scarf? It's very cold outside!" Haerin said, she removed her scarf and went to Danielle to put it in her neck she also forgot that Kazuha and Eunchae was there watching them.

"What kind of Kdrama is this?" Eunchae asked to Kazuha.

"It's not umbrella scene Chae, scarf scene this time."

-

DAERIN

"No, look at you your face!"

"I have extra scarf, use this or else I'll get mad at you. You have concert in two days and here you are outside in this cold weather."

Haerin and Danielle bickering who'll wear the scarf but when Haerin gave Danielle blank expression and she crossed her arms. Danielle sigh, maybe she's always the scary one between the two of them but when Haerin do that Danielle knew she got defeated. Haerin being like that means 'Stop being a brat and listen to me.'

"Fine, but get the other scarf you're talking about and wear it." She said while she let Haerin put the scarf in her neck.

"It's in the counter in my bag." Haerin said while she sniff.

"Gosh Haerin, just go home you're sick."

"I can't, my shift will end later 7AM."

"And your class will start at 10AM. Please baby, go home just call one of the employee to fill you shift." Danielle said sweetly while she get the scarf in Haerin's hand and put it her. She's very worried.