Chance

BREAKING NEWS

Koreaboo:

AESPA'S Hanni posted a photo in her IG story with Haerin Kang, the allegedly NewJean's Danielle Marsh's stalker.

.

.

.

Soompi:

AESPA'S HANNI defending Kang Haerin from all the accusations of being a stalker by posting picture with Kang Haerin in her IG.

.

.

.

Allkpop:

AESPA's Hanni posted a screenshot of her, video calling Kang Haerin. Is she telling the netizen that ADOR Entertainment is lying about Haerin Kang being a stalker?

.

.

.

BBCNEWS:

AESPA's NingNing update her IG stories with Kang Haerin. Netizen is now confused about Haerin being a stalker. The question now is, did ADOR Entertainment just made up the stalker issue to avoid the truth of Danielle Marsh having a romantic relationship with Kang Haerin?

.

.

.

The Korea Times:

CHAERYOUNG FROM ITZY POSTED A PHOTO WITH KANG HAERIN. Is she defending Kang Haerin being a stalker too?

.

.

.

Dispatch:

BTS Jungkook posted a photo with a triggering caption with Haerin Kang the photo was said taken last November in Hanyang University during Ms. Architecture. Jackson also posted a photo with Haerin. Netizen is losing their minds to their caption.

[CAN I BE YOUR STALKER?]
-Jungkook

[We got your back!]
-Jackson

.

.

.

MBC NEWS:

Just now! Kang Haerin got hit by a rock of NewJean's Danielle's fan this afternoon on her way to Hanyang University where she was studying but what shocked the country when her grandfather made a press release after the incident.

.

.

.

TVN NEWS:

Another breaking News the Allegedly Danielle Marsh's stalker known Haerin Kang is related to Tae-Joon Kang a Billionaire and one of the most powerful person in England and Korea. Haerin Kang was actually the only heiress of Kang Enterprise.

.

.

.

BREAKING NEWS!

Korean Billionaire and Business Tycoon Tae-Joon Kang and his wife Sooyoung Kang snapped at ADOR Entertainment about the scandal of their granddaughter HAERIN KANG.

"To ADOR Entertainment, HOW DARE YOU CALL MY GRANDDAUGHTER STALKER! Haerin physically got hurt because of all your lies! See you all in court and to everyone who's involve and for those who said malicious things about my granddaughter will face consequences mark my words!! I'm going to make you pay for everything you did, I'll make sure that all of will know what hell feels like!"
-Moses Manoban.