Priority

FRIDAY

The poster of 12 Candidates is now posted in College Architecture Building the votes is now open as well. The photos circulate around the entire University along with different college, you can vote by buying their tickets.

Almost everyone in the college of Architecture and different college got shock by Haerin's poster and starting to buy her tickets.

Who will be the New Face of Ms. Architecture 2017?

No.7
Kang Haerin
Third Year

"

Wow" Sofia said and took a photo of Haerin's poster and send it to Hanni.

To: Hanni⭐

- Ms. Architecture 2017 will be on Sunday 7PM hit me up if you're interested.😉 PS: You can buy her tickets in front of Architecture Building one ticket = vote.

"Fuck Kang, how come she looks so good?" Soobin said when he saw Haerin's poster.

"Oh gosh, So Hyun fan boys is already in the line to vote for her we need to do something."

"Look Kai tickets for Haerin has a long line too."

"We need to step up our game, Haerin need to win at least one award." Yeonjun said.

"What are you up to?" Soobin asked.

"You think you can print like Alpha Beta Omega ticket pass?" Yeonjun asked Soobin.

"Yeah, of course I can."

Yeonjun smiled he borrowed the megaphone in Architecture committee and stand in the table so everyone can see him.

"HEY GUYS, THIS IS YEONJUN CHOI, ON SUNDAY AFTER MS. ARCHITECTURE PAGEANT, ALPHA BETA OMEGA WILL HAVE THE AFTER PARTY!"

Every student watching Yeonjun scream because of excitement.

"BUT GUYS, YOU NEED A PASS TO GET IN, SO IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A GOLDEN PASS YOU NEED TO BUY 30,000 KOREAN WON WORTH OF TICKET UNDER KANG HAERIN'S name and Present to CHOI SOOBIN the ticket name. Limited Golden PASS only, first come first serve! THANK YOU!"

After Yeonjun's speech almost everyone went to College of Architecture to buy Haerin's ticket.

"What a great strategy." Beomgyu said and fist bump Yeonjun.

"Hey Soobin I think you need to print a golden ticket now." Kai said.

"I'm on it, start looking for a place Yeonjun this will be a big party I'm telling you."

"Don't worry, I got a venue already." Yeonjun winked and start calling someone to prepare for the after party.

Haerin received a message from Hanni after her practice for her talent performance.

PhamHanni🐇

Why didn't you tell me that you participate in some pageant? Sofia send me a photo of your poster, you look amazing.❤️

KittyKang😺

I got shy so I'm not telling anyone including Jihye.🥺

PhamHanni🐇

Is this the Plan A you're telling me? Is it because of your failing grade that's why you join?

KittyKang😺

Yes....🥺🥺🥺🥺

PhamHanni🐇

You're so cute, can I buy some tickets to support you?😊