Slap

Because of the breaking news about an idol dating a commoner Danielle felt nervous all the time, after spending her entire holidays with Haerin, she's thinking if she got caught or what. But Min Hee Jin never called for her or talk to her about something. She called Haerin about it, the news telling Haerin she can't be with her for few days, good thing Haerin understands their situation they just call each other, FaceTime and iMessage.

Since last night she spend her time with her own family, while Haerin hangout with Beomgyu but she told Danielle that she'll spend her New Year with Ms. Dara's family, Sooyoung and Tae-Joon cause she got invited.

Next week will be their MV release, NewJeans will be very busy after that.

"I can't believe its 2018 already." Kazuha said while putting cereals in her bowl.

"Then Winter's Birthday, what's your plan Kazuha?"

"I don't know yet but she told me she's going to celebrate it with her parents and her group mates. AESPA'S comeback will be second quarter of the year so she'll have time but I also heard that she's going to have a drama."

"How about Karina? Is she now okay with Hanni, Chaeryoung, Minji and Unnie?" Eunchae asked.

"That I don't know, Hanni is with her parents house up to now spending holiday with them." Hyein replied.

"But to Karina's case I don't know if she's okay with Super Kangs." Kazuha laughed after saying that.

"She's a bitch as long she don't treat Haerin well, we'll never be okay." Danielle said to them when she went to the dining area.

"Danielle is right, I don't like Karina insulting Haerin." Minji added.

"Are you okay now Danielle Unnie?" Eunchae asked worriedly.

"Yeah. As long as Min Hee Jin is not calling me I'm safe right?"

"Maybe they're talking about different idol. Don't think too much our comeback is very near, don't stress yourself, you're safe cause if that's you they're talking about you'll be in HYBE's office getting yelled like what happened to Jeno before."

"Kazuha is right Unnie but the fact they didn't call you then maybe it's a different idol."

Danielle nod, her friends were right. They only stayed in Haerin's place all the time she's always covering her face, when they went out of Seoul she used her car that no one knows, the house she rented is very far from other houses. She can't be that idol right? She's very careful.

-

BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT

"What the hell Jungkook?" Dating a commoner? Are you out of your mind?" Bang Sihyuk said while he throw the photo in the table.

Jungkook laughed seeing the photo, it was him giving the box of shoes to Haerin's co-worker that day, she thought Haerin was not there at that time but the cat eyed girl was in the storage room fixing something.

Jungkook sigh, he's relieved seeing the photo.

"I'm not dating that girl I don't even know her. I'm not dating anyone I assure you that." Jungkook said.

"Then why are you giving her shoes?!"

"Believe me that's not what it looks like, I was going to give that to my friend who works there but she's in the storage room so I ask that girl to give it to her instead. Really dispatch is doing a very good job ruining a reputation of an idol." Jungkook shakes his head while looking at the photo that really like he's in love with Haerin's co-worker, he is already wearing a mask there and you can even said that it was him.