Chapter 5: First Conversation

First Conversation

First Conversation

Zac finally make it to the table with Jake and Cam in tow. He takes a look at her. The look he was giving her was like he wanted to have her for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She looks at him but quickly looks and away trying not to give in to the demands his presents gave to her body. Everybody looks on waiting for something to be said until Jake spoke up.

"Hey ladies, how are y'all tonight. They all speak and say fine. Tavia was blushing while looking at him. Do y'all mind if we join y'all for dinner."

Before they could say anything, Lori looks at Cam and says, "Zac and you can but I don't know where Cam is gonna sit because I don't wanna be in his presence."

"Damn, Lori you ain't gotta be like that. We only gonna sit and have dinner, I don't even have to sit by you I'll sit across from...... No one" Lori interrupts.

Cam shake us head at Lori stubbornness. One thing about her she was just that being the reason all three girls got along but bumped heads sometimes because of their stubbornness. Tavia give the guys the ok to sit. They walk back to their table, grab their things and tell the waiter they were moving to a different table. Zac leaves her a tip because he felt bad that they left her table, and the girls had a different waiter. They walk back over while Jake sits beside Tavia and Zac sits beside Fatima. Cam on the other hand sat at the end of the table on the opposite side of Lori because she was not having it.

Fatima was very nervous at the fact that Zac was sitting beside her, but Zac could feel it. Zac looks at her and tells her, "It's ok I won't bite you." She looks at him and smile. Thinking "maybe I want you too" but says, "what makes you think I am worried about you," in a nonchalant way. He laughs and "says your body tells me different."

I know he not trying to read me." Fatima thinks and indeed he was. He didn't have to do too much to know what she was feeling her body movement and the heat that came from her said it all.

"So can I get your name Ms. Lady." Zac asks.

"Depends on what you're gone to do with it." Fatima looks at him and gives him a half smile. He shakes his head and think, "she just doesn't know what this little attitude she is giving me is doing to me", "so you just gone make this hard for me I see. Well, my name is Zachary, but I prefer Zac." He reaches his hand out for a handshake as she accepts it.

"Hey Zachary, do you have a last name.?" Fatima says Shaking his hand. He laughs and tell her. "If you give me a first name, I'll give you a last name." She looks at him and rolls her eyes and says "Fatima." He smiles and holds her hand and tell her his last name. "What about you?"

She says, "you sure wanna know a lot about me but it's Wilson."

"So, Fatima Wilson how else am I supposed to get to know such a goddess like yourself."

"I don't know what if I don't want you to get to know me. You might be a scammer or something." Fatima says.

"Oh no! That's not the type of person I am. I like what I see so I am curious. Ms. Wilson"

"Well Mr. Zachary Taylor maybe I'll let you get to know me one day." "Why not now?" Zac asks.

Before she could answer the waiter can and took the girl's drink order. They all ordered THE-REGENT a special drink they had on the menu. She also took their food order and left. When she left Jake broke the silence that was there. "So, Ladies what bring you ladies to London?"

"Well, we're here on a vacation. Just came to enjoy ourselves. Relax our minds after a long semester. Tavia says"

"So, what school do y'all go to, well we know where Lori goes but do y'all go to Clark also." Asked Jake

"Yes, we do. I assume that you guys go there also." Tavia says. Everyone was just sitting there looking and nodding their head. Cam was staring Lori up and down, but she was too busy in her phone trying to avoid him at all costs. Tima looks at Zac who was staring a hole in her head and she asks him "Why are staring at me?"

"Because I just think you'll beautiful and I find you very mysterious. Why have I never seen you around campus before?"

"Maybe you weren't supposed to see me." Fatima says as the waiter brought their food out and sit it in front of them. Zac then say, "you're right, maybe god wanted us to meet here for some reason." Fatima thinks "does he know all the right things to say. She just smiles and say, "Maybe or maybe now you're just stalking me she said with a slight grind. Fatima little game was only turning Zac on and making him want her more. After a while her drink starts to kick in and she begin to talk more to the group. They were now laughing and having a good time even Lori had stop being so mean to Cam. She still was giving into to his pleads but she was talking to him a little. Jake and Tavia had their on little thing going. They were being touch feely and laughing at each other. Fatima and Zac started engaging in a conversation more. They were learning bit and pieces about each other. And they found out they had a look on common. "So double major huh?" Fatima asks Zac who was blushing because she was talking to him. "Yeah, it's something that I want to do to secure my future while I wanna dance but I also wanna do real estate. I mean I love dancing, but I love teaching it also. So, I decided that I need to have a backup plan because anything can happen." Zac replies. Fatima was loving it, he was a man with a plan. He knew what he wanted to do with his life. While they were talking her mom calls her phone. She was hesitant to pick it up because she already knew how her mom was, but she knew if she didn't, she would come find her.

"Hey mom," Fatima says as she answers the phone.

"Fatima Melani Wilson!" "I know good damn well you didn't leave and not let me, and your father know where you would be!" Her mom says as she screams into the phone.

"Sorry mom, we just went to get some food, my location is on so that's why I didn't brother but mom, you do know I am grown, and you and dad taught me how to handle myself," in the middle of the conversation Jakes was talking and it caught her mom's attention.

"Is that a man's voice I hear, are y'all with men," she screamed into the phone, but Tima was trying to avoid the question and told her that they food had arrived and hung up the phone. Zac asked her was everything ok and she said yes. Fatima knew that her mom was gonna make an entrance, so she let the girls know by saying they're secret word. "Duke" It was a name that they gave her whenever they wanted to talk about her, and she was around. When she said that they knew exactly what to do. As they began to tell the guys they had to leave she popped up. It wasn't that Tima was scary of her mom she just knew her. She knew that she would take this opportunity to try and figure out who they were with and because her presence was so demanding she knew the boys could stand a chance. She knew she would run them. "Hey mommy." Fatima spoke. Zac just looked on he could see the tension in her eyes, so he decided to speak. "Hello Ms......Wilson." Her mom interrupted. Zac knew at that moment what type of person she was and decided it was time for them to go.

"Hey Fatima, it was good hanging with you, we're about to head out. Hope to see you in class Wednesday." They got up and made their way out but not before paying the bill. Fatima looks at her mom and ask why she was there.

"I just came to check on you since you didn't let us know you were leaving the suite. I came looking for you in your room, but you weren't there."

"I am good mom you have to let me live a little, I am 21 now and I didn't leave by myself. But since you ran my company off, we are about to head back to the suite." Fatima said as her and the girls grab their stuff.

"You know that's I am not trying to watch your every move; it's just we are in another country, and I don't want anything to happen to you. But I'll be back at the resort when you get there we need to talk." Fatima didn't say anything she just nodded her head. Her mom left out and Fatima just looked at the girls mad as hell.