Chapter 14: What is this?

Omniscient July 8, 2023It has been two weeks since Zac and Fatima had been on their lunch date

Omniscient
July 8, 2023
It has been two weeks since Zac and Fatima had been on their lunch date. They have known each other for a month now. Fatima was really falling for Zac and he was feeling the same way. They had been on multiple dates getting to know each other more. Fatima mom ended up getting information on Zac and she didn't like where he came from even though his background was good. She was more concerned about his status of being a middle class man. She wanted someone of higher standards for her. She really hates the fact that he danced also. Her father told her to let it be and she did for now. She never told Fatima that she vented him. They have been practicing for the competition ever since she agreed. They also got the girl to agree to join and of course the boys were down. Cam even got Jasmine to join and Karma didn't like it at all. Tavia and Jake made it official last week. Today Zac and Fatima have a private practice to work on their solo dance. Fatima was having a hard time focusing.

 Fatima was having a hard time focusing

I woke up today feeling good. Everything has been going good with me and Zac. We haven't made it official and I know I said I wasn't looking for anything but I'm ready to take it to the next step with him. I hope he asks me to be his girlfriend soon. I can't lie, I am gone for that man. My mom hasn't really been up my ass since the last time we talked but I know she is just waiting. But for now I'll take it. It's 2 weeks before my birthday and I have no clue what I want to do yet. I haven't really thought about it, my mind has been on the competition and Zac. Just saying his name does something to me. Oh I also haven't told my mom about the competition yet. I know she'll have a mouth full to say. I don't care. I get up and start getting ready. I put on my vibe mix and get in the shower. I get out and do my face routine. If you don't have a face routine I know your face is crusty. In the middle of me doing my routine Summer Walker "I'll Kill You feat. SZA comes on, it is one of my favorite songs lately. I sing along to the lyrics.

🎶If them bitches 'round you, better be blood
If it ain't me or your mama, shouldn't be showin' you no love
Please forgive me, I know that I'm stingy
'Cause baby I'm gang 'bout you
Ain't playing no games 'bout you
I'll go to hell and jail 'bout you boy
I'll go to hell and jail about you boy
I been waiting so long for a love like this
Waiting so long, yeah (like this)🎶