Chapter 13: Long Walk

I really enjoyed lunch with everyone even Jasmine

I really enjoyed lunch with everyone even Jasmine. Not saying we gonna be best of friends but she alright. I know I gotta watch her cause she friend with Karma. If she keeps on, she gone catch these hands. She really tried me too, but I handled that ass nicely and even when she thought she was gonna keep going god's embarrassment was enough for me to let it be. After lunch everyone went their own way. Lori went back to the resort and Tavia went somewhere with Jake. I can't believe my cousin is hanging with one guy. It's very unusual for her. Me and Zac decided to go for a walk at a park that was nearby of course Tony was following behind but not close enough for us to see him. He did like to give me some space. Zac didn't mind because he understood my safety was everything. We started walking and talking about our lives some more. This man seems to amaze me even more. Being number two in his high school class. Top football player, double major, and had a job. Oh, he's a catch for real. Not to mention our conversation are alway perfect. I would hate if this was just a dream, but something tells me it's more. Holding Zac's hand felt perfect walking in the park.

"I hope Karma didn't give you any bad impressions of me today."

"No, I am not worried about her, I could've gotten out of character with her, but I value my energy and time. But don't take that as a sign of weakness because I can give her the business if that's what she is looking for.

"So, you said something about your enemies not being your enemies anymore, what that mean.

"Oh, you caught that?"

"I did, I think everyone did but of course Lori and Tavia knew they weren't shocked when you said it.

"I know girls like Karma, and you are like prey to her. She's not gonna stop until she gets what she wants?"

"So what would happen if she kept on?"

"Look my parents are very power rather people know it or not. People try to get over me, but I have to let them know. It might not happen off the back because I try to keep that side at bay but when it does it's not good for anyone."

"Oh, so you got a little thug in you huh?" Zac says playfully picking me up running. His touch is amazing. He runs with me to a nearby ice cream truck and put me down.

"Would you like some ice cream my lady?"

"Sure, my honey." I say smiling at him. He pays for our ice cream, and we walk to a nearby bench. We sit down and continue to have a conversation.

"So, look, my boss presents me with an opportunity of a lifetime. He said that every year London had this big dance competition. And he wants me to be a part of it. He said that I could choose what and who I wanted to be part of it."

"Wow! that seem like a great opportunity for you are you gonna do it?"

"Yes, but I was thinking you and l could be lead and I also thought about you wanting to recreate Romeo and Juliet storyline but in your own way. What do you think?"