Chapter 10: Perfect Night

Omniscient

Zac pulls up to the resort and let her know that he was outside. He stepped out the car looking fresh asf, when she came out the door. All he could say "Damn" She was looking sexy. She had on a white off the shoulder sweetheart cut body suit. Some army green slacks that hugged every curvy on her body. Wearing her black Tom Ford heels. She walked towards him, and he got paralyzed with her scent. She smelled like a hint of pineapple and fresh lilies together. She stepped up to him and he smiled. She returned the smile back. They stared at each other before he broke their stare and spoke, "Good evening, gorgeous are you ready for tonight?"

"Only if you promise to make sure I have a good time?"

"Oh, I plan on doing just that my love." They get in the car and drive off. The drive was silent until Fatima asked Zac, "so are you gonna tell me where we are going?"

He looks at her with his charming smile and says, "somewhere I think you'll like, well i hope you'll like it but it's new for me, I have never been to something like this before. "Fatima just looked at him even more curious than before. "Lord, I hope he don't have me in a strip club." They pull-up to the Piccadilly Theatre in London. Fatima looks around and looks at Zac with a smile. He gets out and goes around to open her door. He holds out his hand for her to take and she doesn't hesitate. He leads them onto the theater, showing the host their tickets. He got them the best seats there was, seating in the top vip balcony. He leads her to her seat helping her sit down. "Theater huh, I would've never guest this would be a place you would take a girl." She tells him.

"Well, I make it my business to learn and try to make sure that I know something about people, especially someone that I plan on making mine."

"Is that so, and what make you think theater is one of them?"

"Like I said, I study and pay attention to detail. Someone like you is used to the finer things and more". Fatima was surprised but also wondering what he meant about that statement, does he knows who her family was. I mean many people really didn't know of Fatima because her parents wanted it that way. When she was little there weren't many pictures of her with them going around the state, just a few and she was younger. The older she got she stayed out the spotlight. I when she saw it was Moulin Rouge her face lit up. It was one of her favorite movies. As the curtain rises and the lights go dark, she seats with excitement waiting for the show to start. Zac stares at her and thinks to himself "can she be this gorgeous in the dark?" "I see you have a habit of staring at me." She says never looking at him. "And you have a habit of always calling me out on it." She just shakes her head as the show begins.

The first thirty minutes into the show Zac was asking mad questions because he didn't understand the storyline. "So, what's the point of this story?" He asked.

"It's a love story, about too different people from too different worlds."

"Like Romeo and Juliet,"

"Something like that but a little bit more on the poor people side. They're not royalty." She tries to explain but he was still lost. So, they're re......how about you just watch and maybe you'll understand more." She said trying to enjoy the show. Zac turns to focus on the show. Finally, after getting it together he was more into it at the end he gave it a standing ovation. They walk out of the theater to their car. He opens the door for her and make sure she gets in. He then gets in himself. He tells the driver to take them to their next location which was dinner. They arrived at Clos Maggiore for dinner. Zac pick this restaurant because of its beauty; it reminded him of Fatima. When they got inside, she was in awe. The ceiling was filled with cherry blossoms. At night it lit up with candles and starlights though-out the restaurant. She smiled walking to their table. They have a seat.