Chapter 19: Dancing into 23

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Today is the day that we celebrate my Jordan year. I was looking forward to it because I was ready to see what Zac had planned for me. I know he was planning on going all the way out for me so I Was excited. I also planned on giving him my most precious gift.'I was just hoping this time he doesn't turn me down. I finally stayed at my room tonight, because I knew I had to get ready. After getting my mom to understand where I was coming from we finally are on good terms. Now as far as Que, he is still here unfortunately. I was supposed to meet him after practice the other day but I was too tired to deal with his bullshit. So I went back to the room with Zac. Zac has been my safe space and I pray that it remains the same. Now because Que was still here he was coming out to celebrate us. I didn't know what they had planned I was just told to be ready by 530.

I woke up to Zac kissin my face. "Good morning gorgeous, are you ready for today?" He said, smothering his face into my neck. "Yes I am, do you know what the plans are for today?" I asked hoping he would tell me. "Now you know they didn't tell me shit they say that I am a sucker for you and I would tell you," I could not do anything but laugh because it was true. I had a way of making him tell me things when he says he isn't. We got up and headed to the shower. What I didn't know was that Zac had already ran my bath and I was thankful for the thought. I took off my underwear because of course I didn't sleep with anything on but my underwear and bra. I stepped into the tub and was happy to be met by the heat of the hot water. I sat down and closed my eyes, thankful for today. Zac got in the shower because he said my water was too hot for him. After about 30 mins I was ready to start my day. I threw on some light gray joggers and a tank top because I was going to get my hair refreshed. What I didn't know was who was going to do my hair because Travis and Lori planned it all out. I need my girl Jay to be here to do my hair seems she is the only one I let get in this head I tried a couple of stylists but let's just say they wanna play on your head but have you looking like old girl did when she got out of Karen chair on Sistas and charge you 400. What I look like.

A/N:Before I let somebody play in my head with those big ass braids I'll let my momma put some ponytails and bows in my head before I pay 400 for some plaits. I wish my girl friends would tell her that style is not for her she got too much hair for that. Don't shoot me, I'm just saying.

Zac walked back into the room with his hand behind his back. I thought he had something but he didn't. You never know with him.

"Are you ready for tonight?"

"Yeah I mean I am more ready for whatever you have planned but I am ready to get this dinner over with."

"Well I am ready too. I hope you like everything that I have planned." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box. "Zac, what this?"

"It's one of the many gifts I have planned for you." I opened the box and was in awe.