Chapter 8: Making Plans

Zac's POV

Hearing her say yes was like a dream. I was like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for our date. I went back to my room and showered. Threw on me a white polo T-shirt some distressed jeans and my white forces. Of course, I had to put on the Cuban link and the diamond studs and my Rolex, to complete it I sprayed a little Dior cause it's only right. I want the women to smell me coming even though I wasn't interested in anyone but My goddess. Me and the guys decided to hit up this pool hall and have a guys' night since we really haven't been doing too much. We get to the pool hall, nice little place called Sports Bar and Grill Marylebone. We get to play pool, drink, watch the games and talk shit. I really wanted to brainstorm on the perfect date, but I didn't wanna do it in my room. What better place than being surrounded by people who live in London. And it doesn't hurt to get a woman opinion. We pay for our pool table and order drinks. I decided to get Hennessy straight. Jake got a shot of D,uses and Cam got Hennessy on the rocks. We begin to play pool while having light conversation. Me and Cam go first with Jake down against winner. The server brings out our drinks and leaves. I ask Jake about Tavia because I wanted to know if he had their date planned out. "Jake, have you decided what you and Tavia was doing on your date?"

He looks at me and smile, "yeah man I wanna take her to this restaurant that looks over the city, then I wanna take her on a boat ride that goes around the city."

"Damn my boy you are trying make her fall in love with you." Cam says.

"I like that it sounds like a good time." Cam tell me it's my shot. I take may turn as a couple of girls walk up to us. I ain't go lie they were fine, but they had nothing on Fatima. Being nice we entertain them for a while I really wanted to get information, so I asked the girl that kept looking at me, "you alright look like you see something you like."

"I do." She replied. I ask her name, she told me, but truth be told I didn't remember I wasn't trying to get to know her at all. I tell her my name. She then starts asking questions about me.

"So, Zac what brings you to London?"

"I am here with my boys, on a little summer vacation. That all. I didn't wanna tell her to much because I didn't expect it to go far. "So, you live here?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have been living here for five years. I move here to attend college and also to do a little dancing." She speaks.

"Oh, dance that's nice what kinda dancing do you do?"

"Some of everything I work here at a little spot where I do shows also." Cam hits me and tell her,"My boy here dance to." I look at him with a nigga shut the fuck up look. And he walks away. She then speaks asking me what kinda dancing I like. I tell her a little and change the subject. So, what's something to do around here." I was waiting for Jake to take his shot. If you are wondering i whooped Cam ass. That's why he is telling shit cause he in his feelings oh simp! She speaks and saying, "depend on if you are going with the boys are a special lady?" I knew what she was trying do but I answer her with a question. "Ok, what if it's a lady?"

"Ummm, so he has a girlfriend I see." She says flirting.

"No juts really making conversation might wanna get one one day and take her" trying not to say too much. She looks me up and down and bites her lip and start telling me all the hot spots. I take it all in and continue to have our conversation. Jake really wasn't messing with the other girls he was talking to everybody while Cam was doing him. And he wonders why Lori ain't thinking about his ass but hey he single. She asks me to help her with her pool technique and take my pool stick being polite I help. She was rubbing her ass on me trying to get a reaction, but my mind was not there. Once we finished playing pool, we get ready to leave. Cam was drunk and all over the girl he was talking too. He ends up leaving with her. Shit he a grown man I can't keep up with him. I asked Jake if he knew where he went, he said to her car he was coming back. When I looked up, he was walking through the door smile like he got a happy ending. The girl that was all on me asked for my number instead I told her to give me hers. She replied, "make sure you use it, I can show you around one day while you here," in a flirty way. We get in our Uber and head back to the room.

The next day we get up and hang around the pool for a min. Cam ended up with company last night, he was letting her out when we were headed out. "When did she get here." Jake asked.

"Last night when y'all went to sleep, she hit me up and I told her to swing through. I am glad she did cause shorty was worth it." Cam said with a sly grin on his face. I shake my head because I knew him. I figured she'd end up here.

"For someone who wants Lori back you sure are making dumb decisions but hey better you than me" I tell Cameron.

"Lori not thinking about me I know you seen she was all in old dude's face at class. I am not trying to do all that shit with her. It is what it is." Me and Jake looked at each other because we knew he was lying. I decided to call around and make some plans for me and Tima. I hope she is impressed with what I planned. We didn't stay by the pool long. We get up and head to class I only had my 330 class today so once it was finished, I decided to head to the gym. They allowed use to use the amenities there even though we weren't staying. I love their gym it was very big and had hella equipment. I was doing my normal lifts and I got that feeling that she was near. The excitement that flustered through my body. I looked around for her and finally saw her. She was on the stair master working the hell out them calves. Her body was the definition of I dance, workout, but don't mind eating. She was into her workout, so she didn't notice me free. I get up and walk towards her and Lori gets her attention. She looks my way and shakes her head. I smile because that's what she makes me do when I see her. "Hey Fatima, I see you getting that workout in." I say to her. She looks at me and nods her head. But never stops moving. "So, about our date......what about it?" she interrupts me and stops the machine. Now giving me her attention, "I just came to make sure that you didn't change your mind about going."

"No, I plan on still coming, but how I am supposed to know where, what time and how to dress?"

"I was gonna tell you tomorrow but you're here now. I need you to be ready at at 7 and wear something sexy. Even though I know whatever you put on will be sexy on you." She blushes which lets me know I was getting to her.

"Ummm, 7 I think I can do that." She replies.

"Great so I'll see you in class tomorrow," she nods, and I walk up to her and whispering her ear and kiss her cheek. I walk away a happy man.

#Dancing-For-Love