Chapter 17: Handling Business

Last night was amazing

Last night was amazing. Even with the thirsty trick coming and ruining or at least she tried to ruin our night. But I can tell you one day that ho gone wish I was not the one she played with. But anyways back to my man, that's not my man yet. I couldn't believe Zac turned me down. I was ready to give him my all but him being the gentleman that he was he couldn't see himself going there until I am his. Which made me want him even more. But the way he tended to my body could not be put into words how I felt. Now I am really ready. If the head is that good, I can only imagine what the dick like. I mean not even Que could make me feel like he did. I can't count the number of times I came. As I laid there on Zac thinking about a life with him. I laid there with my eyes closed enjoying the position I was in. I felt a shift in the energy. I open my eyes and I couldn't believe it.

"Shit.... "I looked up to see my fucking ex standing there looking at us. I started moving trying to get out of Zac's embrace, but he putted me back never opening his eyes.

"Mmm, where are you going baby?" He said holding on to me tighter.

"Baby open your eyes." His eyes opened and looked at me and he could see the shocked look on my face. That's when he turned and noticed both Que and my mom standing there.

"What the fuck!" He said grabbing the cover covering us up because it shifted during our sleep. Luckily, he got up to use the restroom and put some shorts on, but I was still naked.

"Young lady get up and get dressed and meet me in my room now!" My mom yelled. I rolled my eyes because who the fuck let her in my room. She walked out with Que behind her. I looked at Zac and he just shook his head. He kissed me on my forehead before getting out the bed. We got dressed and walked in the living room where Tavia, Lori and Kia were sitting.

"Thanks for warning me that Duke was here."

"Sis, I promise I tried to call you and Zac last night to give y'all the heads up. Shit y'all ain't answer." Kai said humping his shoulders.

"Damn that's why you were calling. I was gone hit you back, but I got a little distracted." Zac said smirking. I hit him in the back of his head.

"Damn baby what you do that for?" He said rubbing his head.

"Right now, is not the time to be slick. My mom just saw me in bed with you."

"Well, I didn't know she was here till I came out because I heard you scream. At first, I thought y'all were at it but then when I heard dukes, I knew it wasn't that."

"Look Cuzin I love you, but you grown it's time to stand up to her. You a grown ass woman." Tavia said.

"Right, sis. What more could she do. I mean you got daddy wrapped around your finger shit just tell her I am sure he'll back you up. And she wrong asf for bringing that lame as nigga here. I still wanna whoop his ass."

"I agree." Everyone including Zac said. I just shook my head and walked towards the door it was now or later.

"Are you ok?" Zac asked me.