Nightmare- 10th Doctor

"Please, you have to run (YN)!" The Doctor yelled back at you as the daleks closed in.

They screamed in their metallic voice, "Exterminate! Exterminate!"

"No! I am not going to leave you!" You yelled back defiantly.

The Doctor turned towards you and kissed you softly. He pulled away and looked at you, "oh the adventures we have had, I am going to miss you (YN). Now run to the TARDIS. It's not you they want, it is me."

Tears rolled down your cheeks, "no! I won't leave you!"

The Doctor looked fondly at you one last time then turned right as the electricity entered his body. "No!" You screamed.
------
You woke up in a cold sweat. You took a deep breath in and rubbed the tears off your cheeks.

Without thinking you immediately threw your blankets off and thew on a sweatshirt. You moved slowly towards the door. You couldn't believe that your brain had come up with a dream that bad.

You pulled your door open and walked down the hall to go sit at the TARDIS's controls. Your bare feet hitting the ground, you walked fast down the hall. You rubbed your arms, it was so cold in here. You turned the corner to see the Doctor tinkering with some little machine. You rubbed your cheeks, hoping that the tears had dried.

You walked slowly towards the Doctor, "Doctor?"

The Doctor got up immediately and walked over to you. He put his hands on your shoulders and examined your face. "What happened? Why are you crying?"

You looked down at your feet, "just a nightmare."

The Doctor opened his arms and you threw yourself into them. "I was so scared Doctor. You died and left me all alone, and there were daleks that wanted to kill you."

You buried yourself in his crumpled suit. He stroked your hair and kissed your forehead. The Doctor grabbed your hand and walked over to the chair. He sat down and you sat down next to him.

You sat on your knees and looked at the Doctor. "Never ever leave me." You said.

He out an arm around your shoulder and whispered, "why would I leave you? I love you."

You kissed him and out your head in his shoulder. The Doctor pushed his glasses further up his nose then picked up his little machine and started fiddling with it again.

You fell asleep just like that, your head in his shoulder, and the nightmares didn't come again.

--------------------
Sorry guys, that was kind of short. Please request and don't forget to tell me what you think!
-Jemma