Victorian & Steampunk(pt.1) - 11th Doctor

The song one is coming out soon! It is a tie between Half A Heart and Stitches. I am doing this one because I haven't updated in forever. I only have a day off a week and it is filled with homework. And now my soufflés we shall continue!
--------------------
"Ah! Victorian London! Perfectly steampunk and modern but old fashioned. Perfect planet for a vacation but dangerous at the same time!"

"So perfect for a vacation but equally dangerous?"

"Yep! Go to the closet and get something nice." The Doctor waved me off and I started down the hall.

I opened the door to the tardis closet. The TARDIS had already picked out a rather fluffy dress in (FC). You picked up the dress and were startled to find a old fashioned pistol hidden under your dress. You whispered to the TARDIS. "What is this for old girl?"

The TARDIS whirred and you decided to take it with you. You took off your clothes and threw the clothes on over your body. And strapped the gun into your outer thigh. The dress had a riddle that could be pulled away for you to reveal your gun.

You twisted your up into a bun and walked out into the hallway to find the Doctor.

He held out an elbow and smiled. "Stunning as always (YN)."

He led you to the door an you opened it to warm weather. You stepped out in the alien sun and let the warmth hit you.

The Doctor started walking down a path with a lot of flowers littering the path with colors like a paintbrush had struck the ground in multiple places. The Doctor began talking about all the similarities between this place and Earth. All the regions and place names were the same right now but the little things were different.

There weren't planes because they hadn't been invented yet but there were massive blimps that were common for traveling.

You watched couples and small families walk by without a care in the world.

You stretched your high collar and groaned after standing out for a bit. "Is it always this hot here?"

The Doctor tapped your nose and nodded.

You sighed. "It could be such a wonderful place if it wasn't this hot."

"Their rotation around their sun is much closer than earth is around our sun." The Doctor replied.

There was a faint sound like a gunshot in the distance. But it wasn't exactly like a gun shot, so what was it?

The Doctor got up with a light in his eyes. "Shall we?"

He held out a hand and you grabbed it. "We shall."

And you race off to find the source of the sound.
--------------
Part 2?
-Jemma