Attack Of the... Car?- Jack Harkness

Request from WhovianHarkness
-----------
You gripped your steering wheel with all of your might. You were angry. A horrible day is enough to push anyone off the edge but today was just horrible.

You got to work and forgot the papers needed to qualify for next year. You were fired and there was another company on the other side of the world or something counting on your decisions you now can't make. You didn't eat breakfast because your alarm didn't go off and you almost forgot pants. No one saw but you got out of your home with no pants on, got all the way to your car. Shoes, socks, and everything else on, but no pants. Not even your pajama pants.

Anyways, bad day.

You were fed up with everything and decided to go on a drive through the forest a couple hours from your house. (If you don't live in the woods just imagine. Hence the term imagine ;))

You stopped your car by the side of the road and pulled your hair out of its tight bun and pulled off our shoes and threw them in the back. Who cares? No one would see.

Your car started back up with a groan and you floored the gas. Muttering to yourself, you focused on anything besides what was going on right now.

You looked up through the front window and saw a man in a dark trench coat walk across. His eyes caught reflection of the light from the headlights and he held out his hands in front and you... hit him.

The front of your car nailed him hard. What were you going, like 50?

You screamed as any sane person would do. You just killed a man. Jumping out of your car and kneeling down in front of him, you scraped your knees on the road.

Your fingers felt for a pulse. Nothing. You began CPR. Your hands hit his, might I say, muscled chest over and over.

You rested your head against his chest, listening for something. Nothing.

You repeated the process and opened his mouth, ugh, mouth to mouth. You were pretty sure that is what you were supposed to do. Or is that drowning? Couldn't hurt.

Your heartbeat was going wild as you were trying to get his starting again.

You put your mouth a foot away from  his and groaned. You put your mouths together. He took a deep breath in and sat up quickly, hitting you with his forehead, leaving you with a bruised nose.

You rubbed your face and looked at the stranger. "What the hell! You were dead! Not that I'm complaining that you aren't but, what."

The man pushed his short black hair out of his face and smirked, even his eyes seemed full of cockiness. He grabbed your hand. "I'm Captain Jack Harkness, and who might you be."

He kissed your hand and you just stared at the stranger who seemed surprisingly okay for just being dead.
---------------
Hello soufflés, an actual update hasn't happened in a while so here you go. Hope you like it. I have decided to do questions at the end of every chapter from here on out.

What is your favorite Doctor Who episode/ season?
-(My favorite with 10 is the Girl In The Fireplace)

• (Don't have to answer this, just so I get ideas of what you like) What is your favorite imagine I have written?
-(dancing with aliens)

Favorite cartoon?
-( Star vs The Forces of Evil or Gravity Falls)

Until next time!
-Jemma