Our Bodies Switched? PT 2

"Doctor!" Rose called, pushing through the slow moving crowds of geeks. She started breathing heavily, why was she here? What happened?

Rose turned in a fun circle and saw the glowing signs around her. Hall E? Where was hall E?

She cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled. "Doctor!"

Many people stared and kept walking, as if this was a normal occurrence. She stopped in front of a tall man with slicked back blonde hair and a blue, white, and red costume.His companion, wearing a blue blazer and slacks tilted her red hat.

The man was the first to speak. "Whoa, ma'am how may I help you? Captain America at your service."

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Where is hall E?"

The man looked a bit taken back and he pointed to the left." Just through that cloud of geeks dressed as the Doctor."

It all made sense. Everything came together. Rose remembered the Doctor warning her against coming here. Comic con.

"Thank you sir." His companion nodded and smiled.

Rose spun on her heel and sprinted to hall E.

---I have deemed myself to lazy to describe her running through everyone---

Rose stopped at the hall E entrance. She pushed through the crowd, earning several groans and rude comments. She tried to see over the crowd and was rewarded with a glance of he Doctor standing on a table and scanning the crowd with his sonic. His eyes scanned the crowd until he spotted Rose in the crowd.

"Rose!"

Everyone fell silent and looked right where the Doctor's eyes had stopped. As if they were being controlled the crowd began to slowly move away and create a path. Rose looked around, confused, then looked at the Doctor. She walked slowly then sped up until she reached the stage.

The Doctor jumped off the desk and embraced Rose. "Time to go home."

He raised his sonic straight up in the air above their heads and they disappeared.