Running from Slitheen-9th Doctor

This is short, sorry.
-------------------------
You locked the door to your book shop and threw back your shoulders with a groan, you had been shelving books for the past 7 hours and sighed. At least there will be some new books for your customers. It would all be worth it.

You put your keys in your purse and heard a noise like someone had knocked over a metal trash can. You looked up to see a dark form with massive eyes come running towards you. You walked back slowly and felt a big hand grab yours.

"Run."

You didn't know who the stranger was but you had to trust him to get away from that thing, you knew that much. The man pulled you into an alley and you ran together through the twisted maze. You let go of his hand.

"You better tell me right now who you are and why you would help me. Tell me, now." You crossed your arms and glared at the tall man.

You didn't mean any disrespect but you wanted to know who this man was that was helping you.

"I am the Doctor and you looked like you needed help getting away from the slitheen." He said it in such a way that it made it seem like he thought it was obvious.

"First thing, 'The Doctor' is not a proper name. Second of all, slitheen? What the heck is that supposed to be?"

"That is my name whether you want to believe it or not. The slitheen is an alien race."

He took out what looked like a glowing pen and scanned the thin air with it.

"What are you doing now? Are you drawing?"

"Don't be silly, this is a screwdriver. I can't draw with it."

"A screwdriver? Go assemble a cabinet!"

He walked over and pointed at you, "that is very rude!"

He put it in his jacket pocket and a blue police box appeared out of nowhere with a wheezing, somehow magical, noise. "How did you do that? Why didn't I see this before?"

"It is a TARDIS. It took a lot effort for me to turn it invisible. Just appreciate that!" He opened the door and slipped inside.

You stood in the doorway and your mouth dropped open.

You walked around the outside and ran your hand on the wooden sides. You peeked inside and said, "it is bigger in the inside!"

He nodded then walked over to you from the center, "wanna come?"