Christmas- Any Doctor

Happy early Christmas! This is dedicated as a small present to avenging_avengers and lilyofposeidon and ChadDixonTWD . Happy Christmas or whatever you celebrate!
----------------------
"No!"

You pressed your forehead to the wooden door.

"Come on, come out Doctor."

"I will not do this! I look absolutely ridiculous!" He yelled.

You kicked the door. "If I am doing it so are you!"

"No!"

"Come outside now or so help me I will get you out myself. I won't laugh, I promise." You whisper yelled through the door.

The door starts to open and you jump back. The Doctor gives you an unsatisfied glare then looks down at the sweater then you.

You couldn't help it. The ugly sweater you wanted him to wear was soooooo ugly. As soon as you saw the pom pom snowman and little lights you burst out laughing.

"You promised you wouldn't laugh."

You look down at yours and the reindeer with little glowing lightbulbs

You pointed to yours and smiled. "Yeah, and I am surprised you aren't laughing at mine."

He didn't move.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him to your room.

You sat down on your bed and turned on the tv. Yanking the Doctor down next to you.

Elf (or whatever other Christmas movie you like if you don't like elf ;)) started playing. You looked at the Doctor's face and saw a faint smile.

"Are you smiling?"

"No."

You moved around on the fluffy white blanket then collapsed backwards. Letting them suffocate you in fluffiness, you thought. You crawled to the edge of your bed and placed your feet on the wood ground. You walked over to the microwave he let you install for midnight snacks and pulled out your still warm hot chocolate (or tea).

You carried it over to your bed and handed it to the Doctor.

"I remember when they invented hot chocolate-"

"Merry Christmas Doctor."

"Merry Christmas (YN)."