hello again!!

hello, I'm back 🐼🐼🐼

It's been years since I wrote anything but I've recently got into thai bl, and I'm literally obsessed, specially with FirstKhao!!! I mean, can you even blame me??? They are fucking perfect!!!

So I was watching OF and I felt like start writing again, which I did but in english this time. I used to write mostly in english, even thought the two bigger fics I posted here were in portuguese...I feel more comfortable writing in English, for some reason it has always been that way. 

Anyway I have a couple fics on my ao3 already...a short one and a one chapter...both SandRay. If you wanna check those out please go over there (link in my profile) and give me your support!!!

This one is also being posted there...I have the entire thing written and I have been posting chapters on monday and saturday. I decided to post it here as well so you all can enjoy it as well. I'm really proud of this one in particular. It was a crazy ideia that has been on my mind for a while, I finally got around to write it and personally it turned out better that I thought.

Basically its a mix between OF and The Eclipse, I was playing around with the fact that Ray could actually be Aye. And also about how it would be if Aye didn't keep fighting for Akk at some point...and this came up!!

I really hope you enjoy this! 💜💜💜

🖤V☆